Save Me!

~Your POV~
I awoke from the pit of darkness only to be greeted by that man that is supposed to be my father.

I couldn't move, we are in the basement and I'm tied to a chair with tape over my mouth so I couldn't cry out for help.

He held my phone in front of me, waving it around.

"Wow, you really are a stupid bitch, trying to call for help. He won't help you because, no one cares for a little slut like you" He said in a calm voice.

Tears pricked the edge of my eyes as he dropped my phone and stepped on it. I could hear it crack under his black boots.

He came towards me and I turned my face away. He forcefully turned my head to face him again.  He smirked at me and he then pulled a knife out of his pocket.

I looked at the blade and cried silent tears. He used it to cut my shirt and take it off leaving with just my bra covering my chest. It was cold in the basement and I could feel the goosebumps form on my skin as I got colder.

"Let's have some fun~" He said in a husky yet scary voice....

~Nagitos POV~
I ran all the way to Y/N's house. I was out of breath but I won't let that stop me from getting to her.

I went to the front door and surprise, surprise, it's unlocked. I opened the door and walked inside. I searched the house but no sign of her.

All of a sudden, I heard what sounded like a muffled scream. Then it hit me 'a basement.'

I found the basement door and opened it. The little cries for help got louder as I walked down the steps. I looked as saw him biting her neck and touching her chest.

This infuriated me...
I ran to him and threw him off. He pulled out a knife but lucky for me I know how to defend myself.

After having a tough fight with him, cops came barging in and arrested him. I went to free Y/N she hugged me, tears streaming down her face. I took off my jacket and put it on her as she looked cold. Her lips we're blue and she was shaking.

"It's gonna be okay" I said in a soothing tone as I hugged her.

~Your POV~
I was happy he came. He never fails to disappoint me. He took off his jacket and put it over me to warm me up.

He then hugged me I felt relaxed and my heart been increased a little...

I think I've fallen in love....

_______________________________________________________________________________

AHH SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A LONG WHILE!!

I've been kinda busy so posting isn't as easy nowadays but I'm trying.

Just a few more chapters and I'll give you peeps the lemon you've all been waiting for 😌

Love you all and thank you all for reading, I really didn't expect to get a lot of ppl reading but I am glad to hear ppl enjoy it.

Welp I'm out, till next chapter peeps XDD ❤