Chapter 51: Again

Jennie Pov.

My head was so heavy, I felt like I've drunk a whole bottle of whisky. And slept for a whole day. That's how groggy I was when I woke up. And added to it, my vision was like there was a fog blocking it. My limbs was so weak I couldn't even feel my legs.

And I don't remember what happened? Why did I wake up like this? What happened to me?

"Unnie~ We missed you so much!", Nayeon exclaimed crying out loud.

"Don't ever sleep on us like that ever again.", Jihyo added and joining the loud cries.

"I love you so much unnie!~", Dahyun exclaimed and tighten her hug on her unnies waist.

Am I still dreaming? Because when I heard my sister's voice it kind of sounds different. And why are they acting like I left them for so long? Uhr! This is confusing me.

"Aigoo~ You three sounds so mature?, and hey I just slept for a day. Why are you all acting like this?", I said. As I furrowed my brow, still trying to lift my hand.

And when I finally moved my arm and smudges my eyes. I blinked for a few times while gradually I got a more clearer view of the person in front of me.

And right on that moment. My jaw dropped. And my eyes widen in shocked.

"Dahyun?"

"Jihyo?"

"Oh my God. Is that you Nayeon-ah?", I exclaimed, and covered my mouth gasping as I finally saw everyone in the room, my three sisters looking at me.

"What is happening here!? What is going on with me?!", I exclaimed in panic. And I couldn't help but clenched my eyes close again.

"I want to wake up, if this is just a dream. Please can someone wake me up!", I shouted as I covered my face, my panting became frantic, making it hard for me to breathe. Oh God this is scaring me, I don't even have the strength to move my feet.

"Unnie! Please calm down. Let us talk first.", I heard Nayeon said, as she gently pat my shoulder.

"No! Please don't touch me!", I shouted, while I was panting so hard. Still with my eyes shut closed. I tried to cover my ear, with both my hands. Still trying to wake up, but I still kept on hearing them.

------------

"Nayeon, watch over her. I need to her doctor.", Mrs. Kim said looking nervous, as she witnessed her daughter getting hysterical. Nayeon nod in response. Dahyun and Jihyo moved aback, feeling extremely worried seeing their unnie crying so hard and afraid of them.

Mrs. Kim called Jennie's assigned doctor, Mrs. Shinji. Which Lisa's friend.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim?", The doctor immediately answered.

"Thank god. Jennie woke up. And she's getting hysterical right now. She was afraid of us, she thought she was still dreaming. What do we have to do?", Mrs. Kim asked, panic was very visible on her tone.

Mrs. Shinji then gave her directions, and the proper medicine to calm her daughter for the meantime. And told her that it was normal for a person who woke up after long years of coma to go hysterical, and even forgot what happened to her, traumatic amnesia to be exact. But it is just temporary, and the doctor advised them that they should remain calm as well, and let Jennie adjust by herself, and do not push the patient to remember anything instantly.

So after the quick call, Mrs. Kim did exactly what was directed to her. And luckily they always have the medicine needed for this kind of situation. She prepared the syringe, and went inside Jennie's room in haste not minding if her daughter would be even more surprised to see her.