Ghostface

Your new friend Sidney is weird. It's like she has something to hide but nonetheless you invite her over to your house to watch scary movies for Halloween. When she arrives she looks nervous but you ignore it thinking it's her thinking about the movies. You shut the door behind her and she stares straight at the lock before whispering "Ca..... Can you l.... Lock the door pl.... Please?" You furrow your brow in confusion but oblige and turn the key in the lock.

After two movies there's a knock at the door. It's Halloween so you go to answer it expecting trick or treaters but Sidney grabs your arm and mumbles "Don't go..." You shrug off her hand and go to answer the door.

When you open your door you see a person standing before you in a black cloak and a ghostface which was pure white. He yells "Trick Or Treat" and then lowers his voice and says "Hi, I'm Sidney's friend, I want to scare her, can you let me in so I can scare her please?!" you chuckle and whisper "Is that why she was so nervous earlier, because you said you'd scare her?" The person nods their head and you step aside.

You stand in the doorway of the living room as the masked friend creeps towards Sidney. He leans so that his head is beside Sidney's and says "I'm gonna gut you like a fish!" She turns her head and screams. He pulls out a knife and stabs her in the stomach 5 times.

You scream and the person turns around. When you turn your back on them to leave you feel a sharp pain invade your back. When you look in the mirror to your left you see a knife sticking out of your back and the person standing behind you.

"You shouldn't have let me in." He says as he turns you around and makes you fall on the knife in your back lodging it further into your spine.