1

Toxic doesn't even explain it
I once was happy
He was too
Then high school came
And I was the fool
A cheater
A lier
Abusive
Disrespectful
Overall disgusting
He was my first real love
but now makes me think he was like my last
I can't trust anyone
I need to get out of here
Forever

Kenzie
When I was younger my dad left me and my family and left us to fend for ourselves, my mother was a strong beautiful loyal lady, she protected and cared for me and my sister.
When I was 15 my mum lost a 4 year battle to cancer and it was the hardest thing that's ever happened to me, my sister didn't deal with it well and left to live with her boyfriend in Australia.
I used to live by myself in the house that I grow up in I was meant to go to a foster home but made them send me to my aunts house which wasn't far from my house.
They sent me there and everything got approved and I was fine, but after a month my aunt left me completely randomly, I never bothered to tell anyone and I just went back to my old house.
The neighborhood that I lived in is terrible they did every bad thing you could ever think of, after a couple of months living by myself my house got broken into and I was badly hurt, after I got out of hospital I got sent to a foster home I didn't handle it well and I went back to my old neighborhood and started doing some of the bad stuff that they did and while I was doing it I met this person, after awhile of hanging out I started dating him and we ended up going to the same high school, but I wish we didn't.
He cheated on my multiple times and did some terrible stuff to me that I will never forget but he's the only person I have, but I can't stay with him and I can't stay her either, I need to leave there are to many memories to many bad memories, I need to start fresh
——————————————————————————
Hello, THANK YOU SO MUCH FIR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF "bad influence" I LOVE YOU HAVE AN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING DAY/NIGHT ♡