Chapter 6 {Flower Of Pain}

A/N: Hello my dear readers! This chapter originally contains adult content, so I put another book up where I will be uploading chapters, which are rated 16+ and this chapter is one of them. So, you can go over to the book named 'Forbidden Chapters' if you guys want to read it more detailed.

Anyway, happy reading!

Layla crawled back as the shadow came closer to her trembling form, she did not dare to look up as she already knew who that person was, she prayed in her head that this would not be her pathetic ending. However, little did she knew that she had to go through hell and back to even get an ending.

Suddenly, she was slammed against the wall really heard, letting out a loud grunt of pain, she finally dared to look up to see that she was right once again.

It was Dimitri, but this time, he was really angry.

"Why the hell are you here! I thought I told you to watch Alejandro!" He yelled at her, his eyes glistening of pure rage and anger, which made her almost tremble in fear, but she was feeling too numb to do so. "I'm sorry, I—I was watching him, but I had to go to the restroom—" She was cut out of her sentence as she was let go of, he let her fall on the floor with a thud as he went to look at the toilet, his eyes widening as he looked at the puke, he turned his head to her as he stared at her with no emotion, realizing something Layla was not aware of.

He stood in front of her in a heartbeat, taking her and throwing her onto the bed like she was an object, "Did you f*ck with someone so you became pregnant, you f*cking bitch?" He yelled at her as he hovered over her scared form, Layla trembled, realizing that his anger could let him do anything to her. He smiled like a maniac as he started to speak, "Alejandro got you pregnant, didn't he?"

Something in Layla suddenly snapped as she got angrier by the second, "Don't you remember forcing me to sleep with you several times?! I am not even pregnant, I just felt sick of you! I f*cking hate you! You brought me here by force and tortured me until I became a robot, killing all the people you wanted me to torturously! But hell it felt good, because I always pictured you as them, you son of a bitch!" She yelled furiously, looking straight into his eyes which were filled with pure rage, "I am going to f*cking show you how you will always end up when you betray me, you are my little bitch, you understand?!" He pulled her hair roughly, bringing her face closer to him as her expression changed to pain, she still kept on looking in his eyes emotionlessly as he killed her with his eyes once again.

She tried to wiggle out of his tight grip as he yelled at him, Dimitri seemed unfazed by her actions as he cuffed her hands to the bed, holding her in place, he hovered over her once again as he looked into her eyes deeply. Layla threw her pride away, "Please don't do this again, I will do anything, but please don't do this again Dimitri." She started to beg as he reached for her shirt, tearing it apart as she flinched, letting out a scream, Layla sunk into the deep-end once again.

"No one—and absolutely no one—is coming to rescue you, Layla. You are mine, and no one is ever going to save you from me, so you better get used to this." He stated as he tore off all of her clothes, taking her against her will once again.

•••

Layla's eyes fluttered open as she noticed that she wasn't cuffed anymore. The cold hit her bare body sharply, she got up and winced at the pain in her lower body, tears escaped her eyes immediately as she covered her body with a blanket, the memories of what happened hitting her like a bus.

As she tried to walk, she noticed an object on the drawer, she took it in her hands and got a close look, her eyes widened in shock as she noticed that it was a pregnancy test. Her eyes filled up with tears once again as she prayed that this all was a lie she was living, she wasn't mentally ready for a baby. However, if there was a baby inside her, she would get out of here as fast as she could in order to raise her baby peacefully—even if she has to die for it.