the window incident

Dan was sitting on his own bed early Monday morning 'to sick' to go to school with his own arms wrapped around him. There was a bit of a smile on his face as he thought about how he enjoyed the feeling of waking up in the warmth of Phil's arms and for a split second it felt amazing. But after the whole embarrassing of Phil's 'no homo' confession, Dan ran out his house so fast, he's pretty sure he left his shoes.

He knew that if he walked out of his house Phil would make the situation even more embarrassing than it already is.

His mother didn't even know he was still at the house since she left before him, but since Dan's window was open he could see Phil twirling his keys in his hand and looking up and down the street.

"Just leave already." Dan mutters to Phil who was standing with his hands on his hips and still looking around.

He covers his head with his blanket and sighs. He did not want to stay on this street anymore, he only lived here for almost three days and he was already scarred for life. How can a straight boy wrap his arms around you and say no homo? Dan planned on asking him.

___

His aim wasn't at all great but he still thought it was worth a shot. Dan had gathered up a pile of rocks and was standing under Phil's window missing every single throw. It either rapped loudly on the side of the house or veered off viscously to the side.

Being super paranoid, Dan kept looking behind his shoulder and up and down the street. It was below freezing outside and Dan just wanted him to come to the damn window.

"Phil!" He harshly whispered, throwing another rock.
"Phil!" He said a bit louder and threw another one.

He grabbed the biggest rock in the pile and reared his hand back far and let it go. Just as the window slid up.

The noise it made was indescribable as Phil cursed silently and rubbed his head. Dan stood there with his hands over his mouth whispering out several different apologies.

"What do you want Dan," Phil grumbles, "it's like 3:00 in the morning!"

Dan took his hands away slowly and considered the question he was about to ask. How should he word it? Would Phil take offense to it? Would-

"Dan? Come on it's freezing."

"How can you be straight when you wrap your arms around a whole different boy." The words came out in a rush and Dan twiddled his fingers.

Phil studied him for a moment, probably trying to get around the throbbing pain and slowly forming knot on his head. "What?"

"You heard me!" Dan hisses, "you're not straight!"

Phil laughs loudly but he stopped abruptly and grabbed his head. "Dan, I am straight, why does it matter to you?"

"W-Well because!" He looks at Phil who was blinking at him because he didn't have his glasses on.

Phil sighs and leans against the window. "Dan I've told you, I just like putting my arms around things, its like a sleep sedative, I didn't mean anything by it unless you thought I did?"

Dan's ears turned pink. "No of course not."
Phil blinks. "Are you lying?"
"What no!" Dan puts his hands in his coat pockets, "whatever I'm going home."

He could hear him chuckle. "Any last questions?"

Dan bites his lip a little hesitant before turning back around slightly. "So...you're straight?"

"Completely."

"Fuck."

The minute it escape his mouth. Dan turned crimson and speedwalked home since he didn't run. He could hear Phil's loud laughter from the other side and he hoped he had a big bruise on his forehead in the morning.

confession time here's what i got....
i almost broke my arm because i was running away from a spider

~ alivia

p.s follow me @ streetlightchaser for update information and some face reveals!