🐢29🐢

Siwon's POV

Now when we know why he refused to eat we feel a little bit better but we are still worried. Wisdom teeth are very painfull and in Yesung's case they need to be removed as soon as possible. Next day after the visit at dentist Yesung is having surgery to remove the teeth. I hold him on my lap while the doctor gave him sedative. Yesung is whining but then fell asleep. I lay him down on the dental chair and the doctor with nurse start to work. I am standing with Heechul in the office and watch the short surgery. Soon four bloody teeth lay on metal bowl.

"No sucking motions or hot drinks for one day. If his face gets swollen you can put ice on it. Also he will probably be in pain so give him Tylenol and change the moise gauze gauze over the empty teeth socket."

I nod and lifted still sleeping Yesung to our car. Heechul opened the door for me and i strapped Yesung in his car seat. Then i drive us home while Heechul is wipping saliva of Yesung's chin. His cheeks are swollen and he looks like a tiny hamster. He is slowly waking up and looks around confused. Then after few seconds he bursted into tears. He is crying and wailing on top of his lungs and it is hurting us too. I got cold towel and wrapped it under his chin, over his cheeks and tied the ends together on top of his head. This will help to the swelling and now i hurry to get a Tylenol. I quickly put the small cup in front of his mouth and Yesung looks surprised at me.

"He wants a bottle."

Heechul said and bites his lips. He wants the only thing he cant have right now.

"Today you will need to endure cups."

I sit him on my lap and put the cup on his lower lip. Then i slowly tilted the cup and Yesung swallowed the medicine. Little bit of it is running down his chin and Heechul wiped it.

"Good job!"

I gently caress his swollen cheeks

He is drooling a lot so Heechul tied a bib around his neck.

"Lets bath you."

I lift Yesung under armpits and carry him upstairs. We run him warm bath and add many toys and bubbles. Yesung usually likes this but now he only blankly stare at us. We are cooing guietly and wash him. Then i diapered him and dressed him in thick fluffly onesie with duckies. It has socked feet and mittened hands so he wont be able to suck on his fingers. Yesung starts to cry again and we understand that he wants pacifier but he cant get it.

"Papa will buy you every pacifier in this country but tomorrow."

I am massaging his tummy and Heechul tied another cold towel around his cheeks. Heechul brings cup of warm formula and i am holding the cup for him. It is driblling down his chin and from corner of his mouth because his mouth is still numb and he isnt used to drink from normal cups. Now it is time to brush his teeth and this is real fight. Yesung is wailing and Heechul has to hold his hands. I hope that no one hears us because he is wailing and screaming so much like we are killing him. I finished washing his teeth and then put clean gauze over the empty teeth sockets. I washed his tears stained face and lay him down in crib but Yesung is screaming more. His face is already red and he is coughing but doesnt stop. I lift him again and carried him around the house. I want to let Heechul get some sleep so i took his stroller and lay him inside. We will have a night walk.

I am pushing the stroller and Yesung is calm. He is still whining but at least doesnt cry. I am walking when suddenly someone called my name. I turned around and see Leeteuk jogging to me.

"Why is the baby up in such late hour?"

Leeteuk cooed at Yesung and then spotted the cold towel around his swollen face. I told him about the torture which he came through and Leeteuk promised that he will babysitt him soon again. Yesung is starting to fall asleep so i head home. Heechul is already sleeping so i changed Yesung's diaper and lay him in our bed. He fell asleep and i put two pillows under his back and head so his cheeks wont get squeezed. We are sleeping until morning when Bugsy starts to bark. Yesung is startled and starts to scream while i run downstairs to see why the hell he is so mad. There is surprised Leeteuk standing with bag of pastry. He shows me keys from our house which i get to him for case of emergency. I shus Bugsy and Leeteuk stepped inside. I made coffee and Leeteuk sat down with Heechul while i go upstairs to get our little baby. Yesung is still sleeping so i wrapped him in flecce blanket and carry him downstairs. His diaper is still dry so nothing in bothering him. He is still very warm from bed and his hair is a mess. Luckily his face isnt swollen anymore and the gauze is clean so he isnt bleeding anymore. Yesung wrapped his arms around my neck and i support his head with my hand so it isnt lolling in every possible angle. I sit down at the kitchen table and put his legs on each side of my hips. Yesung is slowly waking up and blinks slowly. Heechul is making bottle of formula for him and then gave it to me. Yesung is immediately sucking hungrily and completely wakes up. He smiled at us and i stroke his messy hair. Yesung laid his head on my chest while i am feeding him and we all coo silently because he is so adorable. We are glad that his teeth arent bothering him anymore and he is happy again.