Chapter 8

***

***

So, this is our last practice huh? We'll be together this whole Sunday for his final practice. And I don't know what will happen after his performance.

I lay down in my bed still covered in sheets when my mom came in.

"Hyun mi, you told me you're going to have a practice here with your friend last night. Aren't you still going to get up? It's already 8 am," she said pulling my sheets off my body.

I don't know why I'm dreading this day. Maybe because I don't know what will happen next. Maybe we'll separate ways and ugh!! Why am I even so affected? It's not like I like him, do I?

"I'm getting up, I'm getting up," I said my voice still low.

"I've already cooked food for breakfast and lunch enough for the both of you,"

"Why? Where are you going?"

"I need to go to Seoul, I'm going to buy some things we need here. Your dad already went to work,"

"I'm sorry I can't accompany you," I said getting up to fix my bed.

Jimin's POV

I stand patiently outside Miah's gate. I know it's still 8 in the morning. She's still probably sleeping but I can't wait to see her.

A window opened and I saw her inside yawning. She just woke up, I chuckled at my view and find her so adorable with those paired pjs. Pink looks good on her.

Her eyes caught me laughing and she suddenly sat down probably on the floor hiding from me.

Their door opened and I saw her mom come out.

"Aigoo, what are you doing out there standing dear? Come inside," she gestured for me to come in.

Her mom opened the gate for me and greeted me with a warm smile.

Miah surely got her mom's features.

"Good morning Mrs. Jeon," I bowed.

"Good morning....."

"Park Jimin ma'am," I smiled widely.

"Good morning Jimin, come inside. Hyun mi's in the shower," she motioned for me to sit in their couch.

"Have you already eaten?" she asked.