Chapter 12: A Vampire friend

(A/n: Hi! MONO IS HDSIURWEH, What's your favorite track? ^^ This week has been quite stressful for me, lots of exams! T.T so I'm sorry I post this a bit late. Anyways (J)hope you enjoy this chapter! And as always, I suggest you play the music I placed above ^-^)

Jimin's POV (1st person)

"Oh wow..." I was surprised. "I'm so sorry, you must've been through a lot."

"Yeah.." BamBam replied, "but things get better." He said while smiling.

"To be honest," I said, "I would like to visit my parents...I ran away too, but I'm scared of how they'll react."

"I was scared too...but they're your parents after all. They'll forgive you." He said.

"You're right." I said, faking a smile. "And about that kiss-"

"She said it's called the Dark kiss, and that's how Vampires turn back into humans."

"What??" I replied in shock. This is the first time I actually interact with another Vampire, so I never knew about these things. Everything I know so far is from first-hand experience.

"The Dark Kiss is usually a selfish act. A Vampire must Kiss a human or vice versa, and the human must have the intention of taking the Vampire's place. I know a Vampire who used to be human, but wanted to help his lover. He's suffering because of his love for her."

"But that wasn't selfish." I said.

"In this case it wasn't," BamBam said, "In my case though, I was forced to turn into one or I would've gotten killed...the Vampire didn't care if I'd suffer..."

"....."

"Anyways, let's not talk about my past anymore." He said after noticing how quiet I was. "You should get going, right?"

"Yeah." I replied while awkwardly smiling.

"It's ok," He said, "I can drop you off, I wanna see Lisa."

"Ok." I replied while smiling.

"Your eyes disappear when you smile or laugh," BamBam teased while laughing, "It's cute."

"Hey!" I pretended to be offended, he started to run away, and I chased him.

I finally caught him. We both laughed for a while.

"By the way," He suddenly said, "If you want to know more about Vampires, you can just visit their neighborhood. I can help you with that." he said while smiling.

----------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

"Maybe we should check her most recent messages." You suggested. You realized Jennie wasn't really okay with the idea of checking Rose's messages.

"You can check it first." You told Jennie.

"Ok..." Jennie replied and opened Kakao Talk.

She was scrolling uncomfortably, you and Lisa were just waiting.

"Guys, apparently Rose was trying to meet up with Son Chaeyoung late at night, when she got murdered..." Jennie said.

She showed you and lisa the texts. Yoongi actually became interested and came up behind you to look at the texts.

(A/n: I'm calling Park Chaeyoung by the name 'Rose' and Son Chaeyoung as Chaeyoung to avoid confusion >.<)

Rose: Chaeyoung, I'm scared...Jisoo is asleep. Can I come to your dorm?