(S3) chapter 5

☆☆☆☆

At the hyoudou mansion, everyone enjoying their time but issei on the other hand is not.

Flashback.

Morning at the table everyone enjoying breakfast except a certain three people are not present yet. It was a few moments later that they show up.

Then issei saw his brother along with akeno and kuroka, with a confused look.

Then his eyes widen and his jaws to the floor with a shocked look to realize.

Issei 'thought': HE DID A THREESOME WITH AKENO AND KUROKA!!!. Yelled in his mind with a shocked look.

Ddraig:[You have to admit your brother is something good to do it with two girls and live by the looks of those two girls there are wild to have fun with him.] Said in his mind.

Then everyone notice them.

Comet: Wow, I'm impressed you did with two girls. You have my respect. Said with a grin.

That got him to blush and the two girls look at him with a lust look.

Then issei gets up.

Issei: SO NOT FAIR, ANY MAN WOULD DIE JUST TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!. Yelled with a angered look and anime tears falling down.

Comet: For once I agree with you on that one. Said with a smirk.

Then they continued eating breakfast.

End flashback.

Then after breakfast issei went towards his brother asking him for details.

(A/N: Yeah like he will answer that.)

That got him a punch in the face and knock him out and told him that 'it's private for me and my mates' then he left to do something around the mansion.

At sona's room.

Sona along with the other girls are talking with akeno and kuroka.

Sona: So how was it?. Said with a smile.

The two of them blush a little.

Akeno: Like you said he is very gentle. Said with a smile and a blush on her cheeks.

Kuroka: Yes, he did very gentle then he rocked our world. Said with a smirk in a lust manner.

That got the other girls to blush.

Then one girl has a thought about something.

Xenovia 'thought': It seems that he is gentle and maybe I get my turn. Said in her mind with a neutral look and a blush.

Then sona notice and smile.

Sona: So you want your turn xenovia?. Said with a smile.

That got her attention and the other girls look at her.

Xenovia blush with a nervous look and nodded.

Sona: Then go but please don't forget the pill. Said with a serious look.

She nodded.

At midday everyone had their lunch, they went their own things around the mansion.

At the library.

In the library tsubaki is there reading some books and unknown to her that a certain dragon is sneaking behind her.

It is (y/n) he enter the library and saw tsubaki sitting and reading a book. His instinct go wild again and walks slowly without her notice.