Chapter: 9

Emma

Waking up to the sight of two cute angels made my heart squeeze. They are so innocent and pure, little ones such as them don't deserve to be in such a cold cruel world.

But that is why I will step in to protect my pups from any harm. I really wish I could remember them. I want to remember the happy moments I spent with them in my arms, the time before...I died.

"Mommy?" I fell a small hand touch my cheek as I'm pulled out of thought. I find my Treasure look at me worried as well as sad. I didn't notice till then that I was crying. I smile and wipe my tears not wanting her to worry.

"Good morning princess" I kiss her forehead and pull her close to me. William then starts to stir as he here's us talk. "Morning my prince" I kiss his cheek and he finally opens his eyes and smiles. "Morning mommy." He said as he sat up and rubbed his eyes with a lazy smile on his face.

"Mommy why were you crying?"

"You were crying?! Why?" William said as he became fully alert.

"I was just think how it would me nice to remember everything we spent together. But that's okay we'll make new memories. Now let's go feed your bellies. " I said as I look at the both of them. They both looked at each other knowingly. I have no idea what that was about, I shrug and tell them to get ready for breakfast.

*******

After breakfast the kids and I went out for a walk in the garden.

I walk up to a beautiful flower bush. The flower was a pretty white flower that seemed to glow under the sunlight.

"That's the moon flower. It's your favorite." I turn to find William looking at the flower then at me.  "My favorite?" I whisper in a hush tone. I sigh in discontent. I can't even remember what I like.

"Mommy do you want to see some pictures? Grandma Joy told us that it could help. She's really pretty." Treasure says as she pulls me by the hand.  "Grandma Joy? Wait has she spoken to you?! when?" I ask them as I'm pulled back to the house.

"She came into our dream. She is really nice." Said William as we climb up the stairs. I haven't heard of my grandmother in a while, not since I've woke up here.

"Mommy look" I look down to find an album on my lap. I look at the kids and back at the book. I slowly open the album and look at the first picture. It was a picture of me when I was pregnant. I kept turning the pages but still I had no memories of any of these events. I close the book and put it back on the bed.

I cover my face with my hands as I shake my head. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I really can't remember anything this...this just isn't working.

As I stand up the book falls to the floor and a picture falls out of it. I bend down to pick it up. "What's this?" As I look at the picture I gasp at the image before me. It was a picture of me. A picture of when I was younger?

But that wasn't what caught my eye. Around my neck was a beautiful golden necklace with two silver wolves in a form of a heart.

"Em I love you. And it would make me the happiest wolf if you agree to be my girlfriend forever and always."

Those words rang through my head as I saw the picture. I then remember the image I saw at the water fall yesterday of the girl and the guy when he was putting a necklace on her. Slowly everything began to fall in place. It was like all the things I have to remember were in that necklace. Now all I need to do is find it.

"Mommy we're sorry we couldn't help you" said Mi Tesoro de oro

I quickly pull both of them into a tight embrace. "I remember well some things not everything but I'm sure it will all come back. I love you mi Tesoro de oro y mi Príncipe bello. " they both gasp at my words and try to pull me even closer.

After a minute or so we all pull away and I show them the picture. "Do you guys know where this necklace is?" I ask them just hoping they would know. They both nod and smile.

"Yes mommy. Daddy has it." I freeze then remember that I want nothing to do with that guy. But I have no other choice but to go see him.

"Alright. I'm going to go talk to your dad so the both of you can play but stay inside the house." I tell them as I walk out of the room and head to doom.

I got to his office hoping he wouldn't be there. As I knock on the door and wait patiently but sadly I didn't have to wait long. The door was open in a second and I come face to face with the man that claims to be my mate.

"Em what's wrong? Do you need something. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He showered me with questions. As I walked into the room. " I'm fine. I just wanted to ask you about something." I sit in front of his desk waiting for him to also take a seat.

He looks at me for a moment as he sits right next to me. "Alright what's on your mind?" He says as I take a deep breath and look at him. I hand him the picture in my hand. He takes it and looks confused. "Uhm. I wanted to know if you have that necklace I'm wearing in this picture." I watch as he gets up and makes his way around his desk. He opens the first cabinet and took out a small box.

He took a key from around his neck and opened the small box. He then handed me the box. "Here this is the necklace. It's yours take it." He said as he watched me carefully.