Nov. 16th (4/4)

9:29pm

I should've listened to Minho.

Caleb couldn't see anything. And he couldn't hear clearly either. He didn't know where he was. Probably in a living room because it felt as though he was sitting on a sofa.

At least he gave me something comfortable to sit on.

Caleb honestly felt like crying.

His mouth was incredibly dry - as if he had swallowed some rags that sat in a desert for years. And his arms were starting to tingle most likely from being bound up behind his back for so long.

And on top of that, his stomach began to rumble.

Oh how he wished Minho would just swoop in, kick Creepy Sexy Guy's ass and get him out of there.

But if he heard Mr. Crowe correctly, it sounded as though he said he had taken care of Minho.

What did that mean? Did he kill him? Did he lock him up somewhere?

The muffled sound of a door opening followed by keys jingling alerted Caleb of a presence. Probably Professor Crowe's (I was tempted to change the name to something that started with a 'P' just for this sentence).

The keys were thrown into what sounded like a glass bowl and then shortly after, Caleb's blindfold was removed.

The first thing he saw was the giant flat-screen TV mounted on the wall above a TV stand. On said stand was a gaming system, a DVR, some speakers.

Then he saw the coffee table before him. And then he saw the sofas. "Where am I?"

"You're in my living room, of course." Now the professor was in view. He wore a dark green turtleneck shirt and some black skinny jeans, his dark hair parted down the middle. "I figured this would be more comfortable than being strapped to some chair. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Oh look. The kidnapper has feelings."

"Yes. For you. I don't know how you didn't figure that out sooner." He shrugged, removing the earplugs from his love interest's ears. "Probably because you're a human ..." he muttered under his breath.

"Anyways, I made dinner. I hope you like cream of broccoli and chicken ..."

Surprisingly, Caleb did like cream of broccoli soup. And chicken.

"Fried chicken?"

"No. Baked chicken."

"Hmm would you look at that? I'm not hungry."

But Caleb was. Really hungry. He didn't eat during lunch. And the only thing he had for breakfast was three toaster strudels and a cup of coffee.

Apple toaster strudels if anyone cared.

So when he was forced to sit at the dining table and watch Professor Crowe eat, his stomach rumbled. And he was sure that the older heard.

"Are you sure you aren't hungry?"

Caleb loved baked chicken. But he didn't trust Crowe. He could've put something in the food.

"Yes. I'm sure."

'Your stomach tells me otherwise' that voice in his head (that didn't really sound like his voice) said.

And as if on cue, his stomach rumbled again. Except louder.

Caleb smiled nervously. "Heheheh ... guess I ate something bad earlier. Where is your bathroom?"

He needed to get away from this guy and form an escape plan. And he couldn't think of an escape plan with this guy sitting in front of him. He could never think clearly around him.

"First door down the hall on the left...."

Caleb stood and nodded his head. "Do you think you can take the cuffs off? I can't really do my business with my hands strapped behind my back..."

The looked Professor Crowe gave him was very void of any emotion - similar to the look that Minho gave him when he was mad.

Or when he was sad.

Or happy.

"I suppose." The fork clanked against the plate when he put it down and then rounded the table to stand behind Caleb.

"I know what's going on in that pretty head of yours...." Caleb couldn't help but to believe that. "And let me just warn you that if you succeed in escaping, you won't get very far. I'll find you. And I'll make sure it doesn't happen again." The warm breath on Caleb's neck caused the little hairs there to stand up straight despite the fact that the breath hadn't been cold.

He gulped.

"Do you understand?"

No response.

"I said, do you understand?" Hot Stuff yanked on the cuffs, hurting our beloved Caleb just a little bit. The younger then nodded before voicing a small yet firm 'yes.'

"Great! Don't take too long now. Or the tea will get cold!"

And then, following the directions he was given moments ago, Caleb headed to the bathroom.