↳should twice..

Should Twice have their own Instagram accounts?

-

나연

"I personally think that we aren't ready for it. We'd spam the Once's with a lot of our selcas, and I wouldn't want to do that. Also, if we did have our own accounts, we'd be really selfish."

-

정연

"If we did have an Instagram account, we could see the amazing creative minds that Once's have. I would definitely love to have an account to myself and communicate with all of the fans."

-

모모

"I do agree with Jeongyeon by almost every word. If we did have our own accounts, we'd have a lot of followers and hate; definitely hate. I wouldn't want to see any of the hate because it'll just make us sad."

-

사나

"I actually don't mind any hate, nor how many followers we have. The only reason why I say that I don't mind the follower count is because I will definitely make sure to talk to each and every person."

-

지효

"I wouldn't like to have a personal Instagram, I have many reasons that I wouldn't share for so many reasons, so that everyone would not be mad at me for actually saying it."

-

미나

"I would probably only post a few selcas and a lot of dance videos, so I feel like Once's would get bored at looking at my Instagram if I had one."

-

다현

"I would post a lot and try to talk to as many people as possible. Also, I would like to see creativity of the Once's so I could repost it on to my story."

-

채영

"I would post the pictures that I take of the other members, a few selcas, and maybe a few drawings every week or two. It all depends on our schedule, and I'm totally for having personal accounts."

-

쯔위

"I'm so confused about what you asked, but I'm sort of figuring it out by what the members are saying. I wouldn't have one until I'm more fluent in Korean so I could actually communicate without getting help."

-

(You)

"I wouldn't have one due to the fact of hate. I see a lot of hate now by just searching up Twice on the internet and it's mostly about me dragging down the group since I was added."