~10.Favors~

Your best friend picks you up for school instead this time. Her being your best friend you tell her everything. You know she won't judge you but she questions how you will convince Shin Hoseok. You wonder the same but you'll figure that out today when you go talk to him.
Lunch comes around and you look for Shin Hoseok. You were to busy looking for someone you ran into someone. You look up to see him. "Looking for someone" S. Hoseok says as he gives you his hand. "Yes actually I was I was looking for you". He just stared at you confused. "Me really for what". You look at him with a worried face because you didn't know what he would say on what you were about to ask him.
"Well um I kinda need you to pretend to be my boyfriend". You look at him and smile widely. He looks at you shocked. "Why....why do I need to pretend to be your boyfriend." You look down,"Well actually funny story you'll laugh"."So...well remember that day at the restaurant I was with my real boyfriend." He nods,"yes he is kind truly a nice man". "Ok so before we got to the restaurant we had to sneak out first." He looks at you confused. "Yes you may wonder why sneak out so here is the funny thing the guy I went out with is actually my brothers best friend so I know my brother won't like that, but it gets better we sneak out and my brothers girlfriend Jisoo was outside." He interrupts you, "wait Jisoo as in the senior that bullied you fresman year"."Yes that Jisoo well anyway she was outside and caught us and she knew I was going out on a date so she asked me who I was going on a date with and I panicked and said Hoseok which is my boyfriends name and I didnt want to get caught so then I said Shin Hoseok and clearly that is your name so now my brother and Jisoo think you are my boyfriend and want to meet you over dinner with his best friends so now thats when you come in".
He nods for a minute as he tries to understand what you just explained to him." So your telling me your brother and his girlfriend think me and you are dating because you lied to them"? You nod,"yes that is exactly what im saying". "Okay but you have to do me a favor". "Okay anything what is it". "My cousin is half Mexican and she is turining 15 and she wants to celebrate her Mexican side and have a quinceañera so she needs a choregropher and she has been telling me to help her get Jung Hoseok which is your boyfriend so if you can have help my cousin I will help you convince your brother and Jisoo that im your boyfriend". "Okay we have a deal then okay tomorrow at my house I will text you the time and address don't dress to nice just a little more casual". He nods in agreement.
You go home and run to Hoseok's room and on top of his bed. He closes the door and sits down. "So any good news"?"Yes actually he agreeded to it but he asked for a favor." He holds your hands,"what was the favor". "He wants you to be the choreographer for his cousins quinceañera which i googled and it's a sweet sixteen but for Hispanics which is interesting but I wonder why she wants you to be it". He smirks and says,"Well actually I know why no need to brag but I own a very popular dance studio and stuff and have been the choreographer for many famous celebrities and I have been a guest judge on some dance competitions so im guessing that is the reason and im pretty hard to get actually"."oh I see well can you do that"? "Yes I can but I will have to talk to him after meeting him by the way when is he coming for dinner"? "He is coming tomorrow so I will talk to Yoongi and ask him what time is good". He smirks, "So does that mean i get one more night with you before seeing you two act like a couple." You laugh"yes it does but later I have to talk to Yoongi."
You leave his room to find Yoongi in the living room with Jisoo, Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung. "Okay since most of you are here what is a good time for you guys tomorrow to have dinner"? Yoongi gets up "anytime for me but the others are free after 3 why do you ask is it Shin Hoseok?" You hesitate a bit,"yes actually he is coming tomorrow for dinner so should i tell him 4 pm"? "Yes that is good for all of us Y/N".
Jisoo POV
As Yoongi and and his sister talk about dinner I wondered how she actually convinced S. Hoseok to pretend to be her boyfriend for tomorrow. I will still find a way to somehow make Yoongi suspect something. I will make sure Yoongi hates Y/N I'll do whatever it takes to show that bitch what she deserves.
Original POV
You go back upstairs where your room was and you walk in to grab some PJs. You put on shorts and a old shirt of Yoongi's it was oversized but it was comfy to sleep in. You jump in your bed and lay on your stomach faceing the head board you go on your phone to text Wonho.

Y/N: Be at my house by 4 the address is 2103 south 7th drive if you can't find it it about 1 1/2 miles away from the school
Wonho😎😜: okay that sounds good I'll see you tomorrow then

After you send text you scroll through your social media feed and you suddenly feel the bed weight down. You then feel a hand go across your back. It was Hoseok he whispers something to me. "Now can I spend time with you". You get chills and it goes down your back.
You look at him and smile. You get up to close the door and lock it. Hoseok was smart enough to have an excuse before he told Jin he was "going to buy baking stuff for tomorrow" so you guys spend a good ten minutes cuddling together. Then he pulls you closer to where your bodies touch in places that shouldn't be to close. He kissed your forehead then your cheek then he kisses your lips he kissed you for a couple of seconds then he took his shirt off revealing his abs and masculine muscles of his biceps.
His arms we're flexing a lot. You felt them flex as he held you tight while you were on top of his chest. You moved around a lot he stroked your thighs as you guys kissed and as you stroked his back at the same time. He then started stroking your back lifting your shirt up a bit. As he does this he takes your shirt off pulling your bare stomach closer to his bare stomach and chest. You felt the warmth of his body on yours and You got chills down your back. He put his hands higher up your back to your shoulder blades. You felt his hands slide under your bra straps. He pulls one of them down your arms slightly. He then pulls his fingers down your hair. You guys ended up cuddled close together. You fell asleep on top of him with your hands and head on top of his chest and he fell asleep as well with his arms hugging you tight.

A/N
So I may not be posting as often as I usually do because I am really behind on school work but I will maybe post smaller chapters when I can. Anyways hope y'all are enjoying the story so far 💜💜also this got slightly more steamy😂 i might post a smaller chapter this week but im nit sure when I'll update again