Male Osorō x Bela (OC)

Requested: BelaPlayz09
Warning: Curse words, and short
Title: Not so tough
Summary: Bela and Osorō are a couple now and Osorō comes over to Bela's house to hang out when he startes acting adorable.
(F/h/m)= Favorite Horror Movie
(F/f)= Favorite Food
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Osorō came over to my house for movie night. The popcorn was popping, Osorō was in my pantry trying to find any other junk food, while I was getting us drinks.

Time skip

We were watching (f/h/m), when suddenly it started raining hard. Osorō and me ignored it when, suddenly thunder snapped. I jumped a little while Osorō just stared at the TV. I smirked " I didn't think we would have to have a sleepover instead."      

Osorō's face turned 50 shades of red. "W-what makes you say that ?" "Well, it's raining and thundering outside we wouldn't want you to catch a cold, while you walk home." I said hiding my evil smirk. "What-t I never agreed to this ?" He said feeling uncomfortable now "Anyways, I don't have any clothes." I just smiled at that.

"My parents are at a business trip for a week, I can let you use my dad's clothes." I said running upstairs and getting an old shirt from my dad's and a pair of shorts. I ran down and saw the movie paused and Osorō looking out the window of the living room. I put the clothes on the couch and walked up behind him. "Boo!" He jumped and looked behind him, angry and his expression softened when he saw. "Why did you scare me like that!?" He said blushing.

"Sorry, it was tempting." I said rubbing my neck sheepishly. Osorō just shook his head and went back to watching (f/h/m). I sat down next to Osorō and we continued to cuddle and watch the horror film.

Time skip

It was time for bed, Osorō was in the shower and I was in the living room preparing Osorō's bed on the sofa. Osorō was too flustered to share the same bed as me, which was adorable, but it's not like we or I would do anything... That bad.

Osorō got out of the shower and saw me making his bed on the sofa. I turned to him and gave him a smile "I don't understand why you don't want to sleep in the same bed. It's not like I'll get pregnant right after." Osorō's face turned dark red, he turned away from me.

"I just don't want to." "Alright, but you have to get over that phase when we get married because we're going to have to sleep in the same bed." I said and went upstairs.

Osorō's P.O.V

Why does she do that? She makes me so flustered, why? I don't know, she's right why I'm I so flustered to share a bed with her?

I don't know I'm making myself confused on why I feel this way. I mean, it's just sharing a bed.

Next day
Bela's P.O.V

I woke up to find someone's arms wrapped around my waist, I look up to find Osorō sleeping peacefully. I smiled slightly. I kissed his nose making him, slightly open his eyes.

"See, that wasn't so bad." I smirked. Osorō smiled and kissed my neck "Yeah, it wasn't that bad."

"You only slept in the same bed with me because you were scared, right?" "No."
"Awww, don't lie, you were afraid of the movie and had a nightmare."
"That's not true!"
"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night."
-----------------------------------------
A/n- Sorry, I haven't published in a while.. school is being annoying. It might be Thanksgiving break,but my science teacher gave my whole class a lot of homework which I haven't started on yet and I also have to read a book for English class that has a lot of chapter's, but I'm not complaining on that because I love reading.
Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed and sorry for any mistakes I made.