Chapter 14

After izuku left there was silence for a while before Katsuki spoke. "Hey Eijirou,you didn't forget about the checkup tomorrow did you?" Katsuki asked.

Kirishima shook his head. "No I didn't forget,I was just kinda trying not to think of it" he laughed a little. Katsuki spoke once again. "Well we don't know what's gonna fucking happen so let's go finish your list!" He said loudly.

Kirishima smiled. "Yeah! What's next?" He pulled out the piece of paper he kept on him at all times now. Of course he'd made a copy for Katsuki to.

1.stargaze with someone special
2.eat tons of cotton candy and other sweet things!
3.Confess to bakugou
4.go on a camping trip with my friends!
5.stay up so late I pass out from tiredness
6.watch multiple really scary horror movies in a row
7.kiss someone's
8.have a super fun sleepover
9.go to a place with a beach or an aquarium!
10.buy all my friends goodbye gifts before I die
11.be a pro hero

"Ok so we have either a camping trip which would take at least two days so that's out,a beach/aquarium we could do that,or we get gifts for everyone" Katsuki said.

Kirishima looked at the list for I moment. "I don't know" he said. Katsuki sighed. "It's all up to you"

Kirishima looked again. "Gifts,we're going to buy everyone gifts" Kirishima said while smiling faintly.

Katsuki nodded but Kirishima continued on. "If...if I die soon...I want to at least have that done...so no one will ever forget me...you know?" Kirishima seemed close to tears.

Katsuki hugged him. "Eijirou none of use would ever forget you" He said.

Kirishima wiped his eyes and nodded. "We should go now" he said. Katsuki moved away from him.  He walked towards the door with Kirishima. They started to walk towards the shopping area.

They got there a while later. Kirishima pulled Katsuki to the window of a store. In the window was all sorts of plushies. Including one that Kirishima was pointing out. A pikachu. "Let's buy it for kaminari!" Kirishima said excitedly.
Katsuki laughed a little and they went inside to buy the pikachu.

They got more gifts for the other friends Kirishima has. They got some gifts that had multiple things for one person. Kirishima was excited to buy each thing. Towards the end of there trip Kirishima pulled Katsuki close to him and pulled out his phone and took a selfie with him. He pulled it up and smiled. "Look Katsuki! It looks awesome!" Kirishima said loudly. "Yeah it sure does Eiji" he used Kirishimas nickname to get a reaction from Kirishima. Kirishima blushed slightly. Then he saw something in a shop window and ran over without Katsuki. "Hey Eijirou wait up!" There were quite a lot of people out today so it took a minute to find Kirishima. But he couldn't see him anywhere now. He saw a glimpse of red hair disappear into an alley.

Katsuki ran over and saw a villain and a tied up Kirishima. "Why hello there~ you must be Katsuki bakugou~ I've been looking for you~" the villain said. They wore a plain grey long sleeve shirt and black sweatpants. It was hard to tell if they were male of female at first glance but now that Katsuki got a good look at them and heard their voice,he knew that this was definitely a male villain. (He's an oc of mine UwU)

The villain held a small knife and raised it towards Katsuki. Katsukis looked confused. "You think you can beat me with that? How stupid are you?" He said.
The villain laughed a little. "Oh you think this is for you? Haha~ don't make me laugh Katsuki~" the villain moved there sleeve upward and made a cut an his arm. The blood dropped down to the floor. Then it solidified into spikes that were headed towards Katsuki.(kinda like crona's black blood from soul eater but it's a little different)
The blood was still dripping of the villains arm and the villain let out and insane laugh. "My villain names Madness but you can call me jay~" he said. "Of course that's also a fake name~" jay kept laughing.

Katsuki looked at Kirishima. He was passed out. He didn't expect any of this work happen today. It seems everything bad happens to them.

Jay sent more hardened blood needles flying at Katsuki. A few hit him. "Ah~ I hit~ right into your arm~ hahahaha~" jay was starting to weird him out. He propelled himself with explosions and got close to jay. Katsuki hit him with an explosion. There was smoke and when it cleared a damaged jay was there. He was on his knees. "Ow Katsuki I'm your biggest fan you know? I saw you in the sports festival and became obsessed~ your sooo handsome and powerful~ I dreamed to meet you in person and now I have~ I'm sooo happy Katsuki~" jay started to ramble. "Yeah Shut the fuck up you weird bloody bitch" Katsuki moved closer to jay. Jays shirt had been exploded off. "Look at yourself you fucking idiot your fucking destroying yourself because of your quirk" jay half smiled. "Why do you care about a villain like me? Hm?"

Katsuki sighed. "Look idiot,you can be better than this,fucking pick yourself up and go try to be a better person,your what a year younger than me? Try being a hero,not whatever the hell you think you are right now" Katsuki untied Kirishima and picked him up. He turned to leave. "And I'm fucking trying to help because that's what heros do,we don't let people destroy themselves,we help them,that's one of the things that makes you a true hero" and with that Katsuki walked away holding Kirishima and the gifts in his arms.

Hey~ so my original idea for this chapter was make Denki be a villain and it'd be really different but I used an oc instead

Also heroic Katsuki is like awesome!

Also my oc jay isn't actually this crazy he's just a bakugou fanboy villain that's a bit to obsessed with him!

Anyway that's all for now~
Next chapter will come out tomorrow or maybe the next day.

Bye bye for now my beautiful and handsome villains~~~~