3

Lisa's POV

"Lisa, how did it went?" I heard Jisoo unnie asked as I arrived inside our dorm after my manager dropped me off.

We even had a hard time going out of the building because there were a lot of fans camping outside of the office.

Chaeyoung and Jennie unnie was standing behind Jisoo unnie, eager to hear my answer, their dogs circling around them.

Slowly, I walked straight to the couch and let out a long sigh.

"Is it that bad?" Jennie unnie asked.

Chaeyoung sat beside me, her hands on top of mine.

"It wasn't your fault, okay," she mouthed and I smiled at her encouraging words. But the truth is, it was partly my fault.

I should have checked too. It was supposed to be my outfit after all.

The meeting with Yang Yung Suk Sajangnim didn't go quite well. Our make up artists, stylists, and managers were all scolded. And even though he did not indirectly call me out, I feel so apologetic for being careless too.

Additionally,  the press going wild about this news made everything even more complicated.

"Stop checking the articles Lisa. It won't do you any good," Jennie unnie told me as I continue to scan my phone. The messages that I received was even more than the usual messages I get for the whole month.

My Mom and Dad did not message me though partly because they know I would tell them if I'm dating someone. My parents, they won't meddle with anything about my life unless they have too - that, I am so thankful for.

That's right. I'm practically rumored to be dating Bangtan's maknae now after I performed on the crowd wearing his jacket, a jacket that I never even knew he owns.

After both of our companies had talked, we realized that our jacket was switched unintentionally when we transferred rooms. The color and design were apparently the same and it was accidentally exchanged. It was folded initially and maybe because it was extra chaotic that we have to switch places and all, the mishap happened which I can't even put the blame to someone specifically.

Since Bangtan will be performing last, they didn't notice that the jacket has been switched too not until I appeared on the stage. I heard Jungkook doesn't usually wear his jacket inside their dressing room because he works out, according to what one of our managers heard. 

My members can't ask me to remove the jacket on stage because I was only wearing a glittery tube inside. I mean, I can probably pull it off but it will be a little uncomfortable and nobody would want to have a wardrobe malfunction with that.

It was only two letters and everything was a mess. JK, that's all it has at the back. But the fact that his members have the same jacket in different colors gave everything away.

Apparently, Taehyung and Jimin were already seen by the fans wearing their jackets so even though Bangtan changed their performance outfits the last minute to do damage control, it was pointless.

In the end, both our faces were plastered across all social media sites with fans demanding an explanation.

Shippers were celebrating but above all, I get most of the hate.

More importantly, I have upset both of our fans and our members. Imagine dragging their names over mine?

To add to that, our fandom isn't as intact in particular. We can't persuade our fans to like us all. As unfortunate as it sounds, almost every fandom has this problem and the saddest thing is, we can't do anything about it. Regardless of what we do and didn't do, some people will love us and some won't. That's one of the downsides of being an idol.