Mido Rana x male neko reader part 1

Requested: SnowyStories21
Warning: Involves bullying/serious name calling.
Title: I Find You Adorable
(B/n) = Bully's name
----------------------------------------
(B/n) is annoying. Doesn't he/she have anything else better to do than ruin my life? I guess not.
Walking to school there I see (B/n) standing there with his/her's friends, waiting at my locker. Time for hell.
"Well, if it isn't pussy." (B/n) said his/her little goons laughing at her insult. "Like you'll ever get some." I said rolling my eyes, he/she scowled at me. I opened my locker to be slammed shut. "Look here Pussy, don't act like some adorable rodent, because you aren't." "Technically, cats aren't rodents they're actually felines. They aren't in the rodent family. Get your facts straight." I said yawning, only to be hit in the face, leaving a beautiful red mark.
(Your face expression)

"Why don't you be straight?" (B/n) said

"Why don't you be straight?" (B/n) said. "I know you have eyes for Sensei Rana! Don't try hiding it."he/she raised his arm in the air aiming for another hit when he's/her hand got grabbed. "That's enough, Mr/ Miss (B/n)." Mido Rana said hovering over both of you.
"Why don't we take you to the Ms. Kunanhito, the councilor?" He said smirking. "Sen-nsei R-Rana..." (B/n) stuttered.
Time skip
After Ms. Kunahito gave (B/n) a suitable punishment, Senpai Rana wanted to see me after school.
"(Y/n) is what (B/n) said true?" He asked facing the window. "A-about what?" I asked. "That you have "eyes" for me." He said. I felt my face heat up "N-no , sir." I said immediately regretting it. "What a shame. You know I find you adorable." He said turning to me.
I blushed 100 shades red "R-really?" I asked. "I mean not like you would care," he said "but, I have eyes on you."
"I actually have eyes on you!!" I blurted out. I covered my mouth in shock. Sensei Rana walked over to me smirking, he hovered over me and nibbled my ear, I failed to resist purring.
" I see you like that.. would you want more?"
The end..
(A/n)- it was hard for me to write Sensei instead of Senpai for some reason. Let me know if you guys want me to write a lemon part two of this. and sorry if that sucked...