Chapter 6🥀

Maya is just staring at me, waiting for me to spill my guts. But I just can't do it. I can't tell her. I'm scared. I don't want to tell her. I don't know why, but I am terrified. I feel guilty. Why do I feel guilty? No clue.

"I met him at the concert.. I told you at the concert, there was a guy who helped me back to you guys, we talked.. and well..." I crossed my legs underneath the table and hit my lip.

I'm not telling her more than that.

"You met him tonight? And you are already texting and giggling all over him? Damn he must be hot" she says. Yes, You can say that.... But it's not just how good he looks. He was very sweet. He is super famous and he still helped me out and was very nice to me. I could've been a crazy fan that just wanted to jump on him, he had no idea who I was.
He still has no idea.

"Yeah He's ok.." I say, I trying not to blush. Can we change the subject now?

"That's it?" She asks. What else am I supposed to say? "what do you mean?" I ask. What else do you want me to say?"

"I thought it would be more.... thrilling. You just... I don't know I thought it would be like Jeremey or something.." she says. I almost chock on my Macchiato, I laugh at her.
what?! She thought Jeremy and I- but he has a girlfriend.... Why would she even think that? Yes, Jeremy is a good friend, but come on, she knows me. I will never.

"Jeremey was sitting next to me in the car ride.. how would we even - I mean, why-"

"So you admit it." She says feeling like she caught me. But she got it all wrong. "It's not Jeremy, oh my god."  She rolls her eyes at me. "I don't know, I just thought that because you tried to hide the whole from me... and that you made me promise not tell anyone...I thought it will be someone famous or like someone's ex.. I don't know"

Well famous he is...

"Nope..." I swallow the lump in my throat. "just a guy from the concert." I want to tell her so badly, but I know I can't. "And just, Please don't tell anyone."

"I won't" she promises. I smile at her.

"So where did you and Ben plan on going?" I ask trying to change the subject again. Hopefully this time it will work.

"He wanted to go to the romantic restaurant I told you about a few days ago.. remember" she asked but waited for no answer. "Never mind, he said he has something important to tell me..." She looks nervous. why?

"Is everything ok?" My instincts ask. Her face turning white.

"I think he wants to break up with me" she shrugs trying to look like it doesn't bother her, but I know it does.

"Why would you say that?" I never thought they would break up. They were one of those, perfect couples who gets married at the end of the show.

"I kissed someone else" she says nonchalantly. WHAT? I didn't know that. Oh my god! How come she never said anything?

"Are you serious?" This is a complete surprise, I never thought she would do such thing!

"Yeah.." she rolls her eyes "I know I just- I was really drunk. It was 2 days ago." What a mess.

"How come you didn't tell me?" I feel a pang if hurt, Why didn't she say anything?

"It was Darren.." she says. I stare at her, letting her words sink in.

And when they do, I feel pissed as fuck. Is this supposed to be a joke?

"Darren? You mean, My EX Darren?" I raise my voice. Fortunately it was really late, almost 1 a.m. and no one except Maya the barista and I were at the shop, so I could shout how much as I'd like.

"I know... I'm sorry" she says on the verge of tears. When I see her like this, I feel guilty.

"It's fine" I say and I inhale...

I tried to forgive her and move on, and we kept talking about other stuff for about 20 more minutes, our coffees were gone forever ago, and I was starting to get tired, so we started walking back to our dorm.

This must be so awkward for Maya now, we have co-ed dorms so Maya and Ben are in the same room. I'm with Alex and Rachel. And Jeremy is with 2 other roommates that are not really talking to us, Justin and Bella.

Bella is... well.. she is pretty weird. We invited her to go to parties and just to hang with us, but she always said no. I wonder why. It doesn't look like she has any friends around.

When I got to my dorm I showered and I went straight to bed.

I'm in my bed, looking at the picture Shawn took of both of us. He kissed me on the cheek....

Slowly I darted to sleep, dreaming about a rockstar with big hazel, greenish eyes, and a smile from heaven.

* * *
Ok so I know it took my forever to post this chapter but I hope you liked it!!! Next chapter soon love you guys🙏🏼