Chapter 4

Megans POV

WE'RE IN LA, AND I'VE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER!! The flight was so long, but we got here safely, and we're currently headed to the TCAs.

So first of all...I'M IN A FUCKING LIMO WITH THE MOST ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE ON THE PLANET: Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa. We get to the red carpet and I didn't really know I was getting my picture taken. I thought it was just gonna be Nash and Shawn in the limo. Shawn helps me out of the limo and Nash is walking with Cam. I start playing with my hair after seeing all the cameras and people.

I think Shawn can tell I'm a little nervous so he grabs my hand and makes sure that everything is okay. For a little, Shawn turns into Benito and looks really funny.

"Oh are you Benito now? I won't bother you." I say laughing. "Yes I am." He says laughing.

He's squeezes my hand. "Why are you nervous?" he asks me. "There're people here. Many people who I'm a big fan of. How'd you know I was nervous?" I ask.

"You play with your hair when your nervous and don't worry. I'll be right here." he says squeezing my hand and letting go. Just then Tyler Posey walks up to us.

"Hey guys!" he says. Holy shit I might just die right now.

"Hey!" Shawn says.

"We're here with Shawn Mendes right now."

"So, Shawn, is this your girlfriend?" he asks Shawn. What. He just asked us that on film. I hope Shawn says that we aren't.

"No. Megan is my really good friend." he says. Phew. Thank God. "Oh. So how do you feel about being Shawn's best friend?" Tyler asks.

"Its cool." I say. Wow. Cool. It's cool. What's wrong with me I just embarrassed myself. COOL.

"Nice talking to you guys! See you later!" he says.

That's all he wanted to ask us. Really? "They just care about the juicy stuff, huh?" I ask Shawn. "You got that right," Shawn mumbles.

After taking some pictures and Shawn turning into Benito again, we head into the main building and wait for everyone to get there. Matt, Gilinsky, Johnson, Cameron, and Nash soon meet us at our seats. The show starts and it gets extremely loud.

I'm sitting next to Shawn and there's no one sitting next to me.

Then someone sat next to me and started talking to the person two seats away. Ariana Grande. Ariana Grande is sitting next to me. OMAHGAWD. She turned to me.

"Hey I'm Ariana. What's your name?" SHES TALKING TO ME. "Uh hi I'm Megan. Nice to meet you. I'm a really big fan of yours." I say.

"Awe that's so sweet. Nice to meet you. So you know Shawn?" She asks. "Yea we're really good friends," I say. "That's so cute of him to take you here. So nice meeting you. I have to go back to my seat. See you at the after party maybe?"

"Maybe!"

"It's starting!" Shawn says.

~after the TCAs~

"Congrats Cam!" I say. "Thanks Megan." he says. He knows my name. There are so many famous people here. I'm just gonna die in a corner.

"Megan!" Someone says. I turn around and it's Teala Dunn. "I need to get a selfie with you!" She says.

I look at Shawn and he smiles. "Oh- Um, Okay." I say.

We take it and she posts it on Instagram right then and there. A little weird.

"I'm so happy to meet you. I love your style! Plus Shawn talks about you a lo- I mean- um- what? Good to see you! I'm just gonna, go talk to Jenn. Ya. Um Bye! Nice meeting you!" she says. I turn around and see Shawn standing there. 

"That was weird." Shawn says laughing nervously. "Ready for the after party?" he asks. "The after party?"

"Ya. The guys are coming with. Let's go, my muffin buddy." he says.

We go to the limo and the driver drives us to this huge building with lights flashing.

"This is so cool." I say. "LETS PARTY" Gilinsky screams.

We get out of the limo and I see everyone looking at us. I'm in awe.

Shawn leads me onto the dance floor. He starts dancing and I start cracking up. We're for sure the awkwardest people here. We obviously cannot dance. This is so funny.

"Come here." he says. "Where we goin?" I ask.

"Somewhere." "I hate you so much. You know I don't like surprises." "Yep. I know."

He leads me to the elevator and we go to the twenty-second floor. "What are we doing?"

"You'll see. Just be patient." He says smiling.

The door opens and he leads me to a balcony. "It's beautiful up here!" I say. "So are you." he says.

"That is the cheesiest thing that you could've said," I say while laughing.

"It's true though," he says coming closer. "Shawn, what are you doing?" I ask.

His hands are on my waist. "Megan, I know this is early and everything, but I like you. I really really like you," he asks me. I hear his breath become shaky. He starts to lean in. My hands find his hair and we both lean in. I finally pull away.

He smiles at me and scrunches his nose. He's literally so freakin cute.

He's behind me hugging me and resting his chin on my head.

We sit there in peace, not bothering to go back to the party.

~~~~

Okay so I wrote this story a while ago but I'm back and I'm editing all my grammar and stuff. Honestly I feel like Shawn and Megan started dating too fast but oh wells :)

Thanks for reading!!

-@muffin_mendes