20. Joy

Mars Deimos squeals when she sees me, "Mercury! You are so fluffy!"

🦋

The cape Cosmos Altarf made as my birthday present is very popular among the female students. They see and they envy. When they fail to find it in local stores or online, they finally gather their courage and ask me about it.

"It's a birthday present," I tell them, to their eternal disappointment for not getting a proper answer from me

Mars knows Cosmos is the one who made it though. She is thinking about asking Cosmos to make all the drama club's costumes from now on, but then she thinks again because she wants to see Cosmos acting on the stage. If Cosmos focus on costume making, he won't be able to rehearse and act! Unless Mars is fine with making Cosmos works until he collapses.

Until the Winter season ends, I wear the cape instead of my usual winter coat. My legs do feel the cold, but it's nothing staying indoor can't handle. After the end of the year exams, it will be the graduation for third-year students. I do not participate in this event because I have nothing to do with the Seniors. Even though I will be experiencing graduation next year, it is still a matter of one year later.

In the following break, Dad and I go to visit Dad's parents. I do inquire about visiting Mom's parents, but Dad only shakes his head without explaining anything. I accept it as it is, and spend the week with Grandparents from Dad's side. When I see my Grandma and Grandpa, I feel really glad to not have Gravity Pollux as someone related to me.

The class arrangement as third-year students is about the same as when we were second-year students. By that, I mean the Main Characters all are in the same class, with the mobs being the ones changing classes. Venus Myrtle, the Heroine, as peaceful as ever, is still here.

Saturn Enceladus is now a second-year student. After that time when we went to the amusement park with Sir Gravity, Galaxy Pollux's Grandfather, she has been silent around me. I do learn that she has been training herself to be...better than me. To surpass me. It seems like she has not given up on Galaxy at all.

Saturn is really, really, tenacious, isn't she?

Fufufu, for the celebration of Asterism Hamal's birthday, this year, it is with more fanfare because of the Rasalhague twins and Miss Constellation Hamal plus Miss Uranus Umbriel's participation. The party is celebrated at a place downtown, which is why Asterism's Older Sister and her friend are able to join us. For this year, I give Asterism a waterproof shoulder bag, a bit big in size, so he can store a number of books if he so wishes.

After Asterism's birthday, it is Mars's, on May 5th! There is no celebration, but I do give her a present!

Once again, it's the School Festival. This year will be our last year; unless we fail so hard we stay behind for one more year. As third-year students, we are thinking of doing something...crazy? That's what a classmate proposed and approved by the class.

Someone suggests doing animal cafe, real animal cafe, to fulfil the crazy criteria. It is vetoed because bringing animals to school is against the rules. Crossdressing event? Not crazy enough, denied. (fake) Animal haunted house? Most people can't bear such cruelty, so no. Grotesque food stand? It's crazy, but still no. Do nothing?

It's crazy. And approved.

And thus, our class will just enjoy the School Festival as it is, without doing anything. From the last two years, those who work didn't get to visit other classes and have fun. Now is the moment to make up lost time. We will enjoy our last year at Cristallum Academy!

Someone suggests putting the sign [Under Construction] on our classroom's door to make it seems like we are doing something to other students. That idea is crazily brilliant, whole class approve!