Chapter 1

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

Jimin's POV

We watch as Red Velvet come down the stage. Fans were going crazy as they patiently wait for YG's big reveal. They've been saying YG's ace is one of them and I swear I'm hyped too.

Jungkook's smile is still visible on his face and so does the other members.

I looked around and catch Yoongi look at Jennie two tables away from us.

Something's up with these two.

"Thank you Red Velvet for that fun performance!" the emcee said as he takes his usual spot.

"Now, the moment we have all been waiting for," he started. The crowd cheered so loud. This debut might be the largest debut gathering I have ever seen.

We ourselves clapped and cheered.

The lights went out and the LED screen started playing videos of their faces with their masks on. So there are four of them.

Taehyung is silent as he concentrates on the video playing.

"Presenting to you, YG's newest girl group. Phantom of the Era!!!" the emcee said in a loud voice. The crowd cheered even wildly as the lights are still out so their shadows are all we can see.

They're slowly coming up the stage as the platform under their feet elevates revealing them as they slowly come up individually.. The lights turned on and we can now see them. The only thing is they're still wearing their masks.

All the other idols cheered too.

"I know you're all curious who they are so without further a do, we'll let them introduce themselves,"

The first girl took off her mask.

"Hello everyone, I'm Go Sunhee, I will be Sunny of the Phantom of the Era," she bowed and waved.

I can't help but notice the girl on the end of the line with pink hair. She feels familiar.

The second one took off her mask.

"Hello everyone, I'm Cindy Lee, the eldest of the group. I will be Cindy of the Phantom of the Era,"

Then the third girl took off her mask.

"Hello everyone, I'm Kang Aerang, the maknae of the group. I will be Hera of the Phantom of the Era,"

It's time for the girl I'm staring at. Jungkook and Taehyung didn't react differently to those three, they just clapped. So I'm assuming this last one is Jungkook's sister.

She took off her mask and my eyes widen at who she is.

"Hello everyone, I'm Jeon Hyun mi. I am YG's ace. I will be Ariah and I am the leader of the Phantom of the Era,"