Chapter 1

❤❤❤

Jimin's POV

"Alright! Everyone, turn in your lapels and go have some rest!!! Chop chop!!" the staff announced.

We have just finished doing our last encore stage for our final concert in our world tour here in New York. It has been a wild but memorable tour. The stage really does something to me, I feel like I'm always craving for that adrenaline once we're in a tour.

Me and Miah left Seoul and went our separate ways for our world tours. They still have their final performance here in New York and we all intend to watch that before we fly back to Korea. I'm still not sure though what our status is. We started our world tour on early January and now we finished it on July, almost half a year. I haven't been seeing her but we do always video call. She watches my vlive, I watch her vlive. We had constant communication. We both changed that's for sure and because BTS and PTE are both on tour, the media hasn't been able to keep track of our issue. It kind of just died down because the excitement of the Armys and Eras seeing us is much stronger.

Though we're not sure how they'll react again once we get back home. But all I know is that once we get back home, I'll make sure to have her. Time and time again, I've been thinking of what could be the reason why it's really hard for me and Miah to establish our foundation. Then it hit me, we never really confessed our feelings for each other. Even back in Busan, we never really said what we felt. This time, I will tell her what I really feel. I know that was what we're both waiting for.

Taehyung already cleared everything between him and Miah through the permission of mngr. Sejin. He thought it would be a bold move on BTS's side to release a statement reaction about the issue but because it was the only way to clear things up he agreed. He didn't do any press con or any special event. Tae just twitted it and it was effective.

Me and her never confirmed anything. Stop the hate, let her follow what her heart says.

Though his statement was vague, people weren't slow to catch up. Media have released multiple headlines because of this and soon, the fire died down and all the hates ceased. Miah said it was a life changing experience. She wouldn't have the chance to better herself if that didn't happen. Our industry really is a cruel world and we have to constantly battle it for us not to die in this never ending war.

Miah and Taehyung are now in good terms but Miah confessed that she still feels awkward and still wants to atleast keep things civil between them. I know they'll both come around. After seven months of touring, I can tell that me and Taehyung have matured a lot. Jungkook on the other hand took about 3 weeks to forgive us both and we can't blame him. It's his sister we've wronged and he feels upset that we both- his hyungs, just had to do that to his dear sister.

But all is well now. I'm beginning to feel like everything's falling into place. Finally, I'm having a chance to fix my mistakes. After so many years, this is the shot I've been waiting for.

"Hyung," I tapped Yoongi's shoulder. He looked at me with an exhausted look on his face as I offer him a bottle of water.

"Dae?" (yes?) he responded while taking the bottle from my hand.

"Jennie's on her way," I informed him. Jennie actually asked for my help to get in touch with Yoongi. We're not that close or something but hearing her voice like that over the phone made me just cave in and help her.