十七

"The only thing standing between me and you is reality."

Jimin's POV

There you were in a pool of blood which pictures the nightmare that I fear the most. My mind went blank for a moment and hoped it wasn't reality. But it is.

I quickly ran towards you, ignoring the pain of glass poking through the layer of my skin and the shattering sound of my heart. My trembling hands covering the back of your head, with my pointer finger, I carefully push away some shreds of your hair and stare at the beauty before me.

My mind having a debate whether to send you to the hospital or leave you alone with me. If I keep you here in my arms, you'll remain with no anger in your eyes. But if I sent you away, you'll be healed, having a tiny memory of me and hate me all again.

What have I done. One last question till I decided what future will lead me to.

It was a rainy night with people hidden under their umbrellas. Puddles of raindrops creating splashes of water as people rushes around. I stood outside my office, all tired with an umbrella above me. My eyes being half open as it looks up to the sky and then down to my wet shoe.

I sighed and started to walk to the direction of our house. Stores by stores, I pass by, until I saw a pub that wasn't familiar to me. The needle of my watch struck 10 p.m. , telling me it's time to leave and go home following with a bad feeling which tries its very best to pull me away.

But, i ignore it. Taking a look at my lock screen, a picture of you and I, hiding all the guilt and fear, I shoved my phone into my back pocket and stepped into the pub.

It was pretty noisy and chaotic yet I was exhausted to care. Sliding to a seat, drinking bottles of beer that helped to calm my soul down, a girl with silky hair perfectly resting at her waist, wearing a dress that did not cover much of her body, came forward to me.

I knew she was a slut yet I was too dumb to actually push her away. But, I more of pulled her close and having her lead me to a dark room.

I was tired to care what will happen next, to care whether this was the right thing to do or not, to care how hurt will you be, all I wanted was a moment of me having a break from life.

Tearing off our clothes, I could feel her hands touching every part of my body that once only you touched, her lips travelings to my neck, and left a hickey on my neck and I knew it was too late, the damage was done.

Only by that moment, I woke up. I clicked back to reality, getting all my clothes back on, rushing out of that hell. I almost let pleasure take over me and it was the worst thing one could ever do in a relationship.

Although I was drunk, I felt awake as my mind got aware of everything that was happening around me. Since then, I knew things will only get worse, and it was all my fault. I deserved it.

I placed a kiss on your forehead, with a few drops of tears decorating it. I grabbed onto my phone with the same old lock screen and dialed the number.

"Hello Medical hospital, I have a ...erm friend that fell and got hit by the head. Please come now.."

Holding tighter onto the letter you gave me. I whispered

"I promise I will be out of your life since now on.

Bye."