【二十六】 nct in smtown osaka ‣ the roommates

"are you curious about who i became roommates with?" ten asked the camera, stopping in front of the wardrobe

"are you curious about who i became roommates with?" ten asked the camera, stopping in front of the wardrobe. "yes, i will introduce them to you right away."

ten opened the door to reveal haechan, sitting inside and looking off to the side before sharply turning his head.

"greetings," haechan said, getting out.

"hello, please introduce yourself."

"ten hyung and our other roommate are lucky people to share a room with me," haechan joked. "the legendary roommate. i am haechan!"

"oh, where's our other roommate?" ten pondered out loud, searching around.

timing it perfectly, yingyue opened the room door and exclaimed, "don't fear, dayoung is here!"

"what if we're scared because you are here," haechan asked.

"yoU kNOw WHaT—"

"hey, isn't it our first time sharing a room altogether since our debut?" ten cut her off.

"we didn't even share a room before debut," haechan reminded.

the three of them walked over to the other side of the room, ten still holding the camera.

"let's take a look at our room," yingyue said.

ten turned the camera to the bed on the left side and asked, "whose bed is this?"

"ah, can't you see? from this bed, you can already see the cuteness overloading," haechan answered and flopped back onto the mattress. "it's my bed."

yingyue scrunched her nose, cringing at the older '00 liner in the background while the oldest of the three went to the other bed.

"despite there being only two beds, three people can still fit on it," he said. "yin sleeps right in the middle."

"or i sleep on the floor."

"we try not to let her."

"but it's comfortable."

haechan grabbed his yellow nintendo dsi case, unzipping it

"i have my own pet puppy in this game," he mentioned, taking the device out.

"don't try to act cute!" ten exclaimed, laughing.

"i think my pup passed out," yingyue added honestly. "donghyuck took my charger and it died when we were on the plane."

"you're so mean, haechan-ah."

"i'm not!"

haechan powered up his dsi and launched the game, a brown puppy showing on the screen. he took the stylus out from the side and tapped the screen.

"i'm feeding the puppy now," he announced.

"why do you have a brown colored puppy?" ten asked.

"coco. i named him coco."

ten then turned to the girl, "what's your puppy's name?"

"i named him after nana," she giggled.

the three messed around for a little bit before haechan wanted to go back to playing with his digital pet. he plopped face down on top of the bed, opening his game console. yingyue laid right beside him and watched while ten continued to film everything.

"coco! sit!" haechan exclaimed into the mic. "sit!"

"really? he can understand?" ten asked, grabbing the dsi from him.

"hi! hi, coco!" ten greeted, making yingyue laugh at his cuteness.

when haechan got the game back, he kept telling coco to sit, but he eventually gave up.

"he doesn't even look at me," he sighed. "here, yin, you try."

"coco-ah! sit!" she said to the pup.

to her surprise, coco listened to her voice and obliged, sitting down.

"hOW-"

"this was dayoung!"

"ten!"

"how did you get coco to sit?" haechan ruined the outro, still in shock.

"thank you, bye-bye~" ten and yingyue both waved at the camera, leaving out a disbelief-filled haechan.

終。
do you guys prefer 'yingyue' or 'dayoung'?
plus, what kind of pre-debut moments do you guys wanna see? i have a couple ideas but just for potential future parts of it (: