Chapter 61 - Destructive Pest

Far and deep within a grim underground parking lot stood three figures. The aura around them filled with a hidden corruption.

"Here's the project files you asked for!" A plump man grinned proudly as he delivered the man a set of documents.

"Did anyone see you?" The man questioned coldly.

"Tsk, of course not! Mr. Itou is too busy taking care of the companies newest project, he doesn't have time to search. As for the little brat who manages these files, she never pays attention to anything besides her phone and food." The bald plump man laughed mockingly.

Narrowing his eyes behind his darkened shades, the man grabs the documents from his hand before inspecting its contents.

The information in here seemed like Glory Trade's Corporation's files. But was it really that easy?

Not thinking much of it, the man closes the folder gripping onto it tightly. Even if they already found out, they wouldn't be capable of tracking it back to the boss.

Or at least that's what they thought.

"Now, where's my money?" The bald man demanded with greedy thirsty eyes.

Looking down at the round man with a sneer, he snaps his fingers. The other tall man behind him walks over with a dark suitcase in his massive hands. Grabbing the suitcase from the other man, he hands it to the plump baldy.

Eagerly grabbing it with evident darkness in his eyes, he quickly opens it to see thick rows of cash lined up.

Haha, who knew it'd be so easy to earn 10,000,000 RMB!

In the beginning, he was but a normal worker at Glory Trade Corporation, when one day, a mysterious group of men approached him secretly claiming they wanted him to hand them secret information of the company each month.

Although in the beginning, he was hesitant to accept due to their intimidating and threatening aura, however, when they offered to help him in his success in advancing his status in Glory Trade Corporation as well as paying him large amounts.

With eager lustful eyes, he agreed in a heartbeat.

Very soon he made his way to the top and became a member of the board in Glory Trade Corporation.

For months he had been working for that wealthy boy Tobias Itou, trying to get some information out from his private files and stored company projects.

He deserved this! He, who had worked at the company for over five years hadn't succeeded or been promoted in any way! The only one who could be blamed for this would be Tobias Itou.

Hmph! If he had promoted him and noticed his worth earlier on, rather than being a stuck up youngster caught up in the industry of success, he wouldn't have betrayed him.

Seeing the selfishness in the round man's flaming eyes, the sturdy tall man looked down at him with contempt. Without any more words, the two towering men walk off towards a dark vehicle.

Watching the men's departing figures, the plump man snickers darkly while clutching tightly onto the money-filled briefcase.

Quickly, the man begins walking out of the parking only to halt suddenly, his eyes scanning the area.

That's odd? He could have sworn he heard something?

After looking around for a few more seconds, the plump man shrugs his shoulders before continuing to walk off.

Thud--!

Once more, the man stops in his tracks, nervously darting his eyes around looking behind him.

Now he definitely heard something that time.

"Who's there?!" The man shouted out anxiously gripping the suitcase closely to his chest.

In response to his frantic shout, there was nothing but dead silence. An eerie air surrounded the dimly lit parking lot - a dull light flickered rapidly on the underground ceiling.

By now the man couldn't help but feel anxiousness enter his heart, his chest puffing up and down as a shallow layer of cold sweat poured down his face and back.

Turning around, the man begins speed walking towards his car rushing there with a few faint nervous pants.

How far was his car anyway?!

As the man ran as swiftly as he could, he had finally reached his car. The previous fear in his heart-easing as he saw his vehicle.

While nervously clutching the briefcase, he fumbles around in his pockets searching frantically for his car keys.

Suddenly, the faint delicate sound of noiseless footsteps could be heard from behind the man. Due to his beating heart, he hadn't perceived them.

"My, my! Why in such a hurry little destructive pest?" The chilling soft voice of a female could be heard. "You're leaving just before I even got to have some fun!"