5.6 EXTRA CHAPTER

[NSFW WARNING]

Not reading this part will not affect the flow of the story. If you're uncomfortable with the rated 18 scenes, please proceed to the next chapter.

++++++++

It was a bit different from the usual set-up. JiDan would be always seen cuddling with Lang Yuan inside out, almost a bee on his honey trap. The two are inseparable. Not even the glare of the cold emperor can divide the two. Seeing the dragon boy alongside Zhong Song created a weird feeling. Though, due to JiDan's charismatic ability that people never felt awkward when talking to the child.

Zhong Song played with his metal skewers and poke through the fire. JiDan is watching him doing it and followed up with the poking. Most of the servants and the royal guards are doing their respective jobs, either sleeping on their carts or patrolling. What remains would be the couple of chefs they brought cleaning the area from the earlier dinner and the pair of two royalties playing with fire.

"Will... will my mother be okay?" JiDan asked suddenly. His skewer caught fire so he waved it in the air to extinguish it.

"Mnn. He will be. This is a natural occurrence after all," Zhong Song nodded. He controlled the fire from the metal skewer and created a serpentine like structure playing around the stick. JiDan's eyes widened.

"How-?" The dragon boy was speechless.

"You will soon learn how to do it," Zhong Song shuffled the dragon's boy head. "You already have the knowledge on how to do it. What you needed is constant practice and discipline. After your father stabilize your mother's condition then we can go up and meet your grandmother."

A pang of fear waved towards the boy's face. The parade should be arriving to the palace this time but because of Lang Yuan's sudden fainting the troupe decided to camp out. JiDan is aware to what his father trying to do to adapt Lang Yuan's body. He knows that the emperor will not hurt his mother. He's just worried about Lang Yuan's condition afterwards.

"Don't worry," Zhong Song tried to ease the dragon boy's worry. "Nothing will happen before the night of consummation. Just treat this event as them practicing."

"Practicing...?" JiDan asked.

"Yes, you know..." Zhong Song nodded and made the serpent fire returns to the campfire. "... Like practicing how to make your little brothers and little sisters, or something..."

Away from the two talking figures is a carriage lit only by a few candles. A sound barrier was erupted outside, blocking whatever sounds might come from the inside. The door was locked tightly and the windows are covered with curtains. There are two people inside the carriage glistening with golden light.

Articles of clothing are sprawled over to the floor and to the sides of the bed. Scent of sweat and lust filled the air, mixing with an earful of moans and trembling. One youth is lying on his back, both hands pinned above his head by one hand. His eyes are half closed, giving off a slutty expression, with lips swollen red from an attack.

The older man is above him, studying the artistic mess that he created to his body. He chuckled, leaning close to the ears of the panting young man and whispered: "To stabilize your body we have to remove all your Yang essence. Then, we will fill your body with my Yang. In that way, your body will adapt to whatever surge our realm have."

Lang Yuan only nodded. He actually did not understand anything other than being tired. The emperor has been jerking him off ever since earlier. He could no longer tell the number of times he came. From the concentrated smell of the air, only he can tell that he is almost close to the limit. The emperor smiled, licked his earlobe before biting it softly.

"Ahn..hnnm..." Lang Yuan gasped.

His body just became too sensitive from the constant touching and fondling. Yu XueQin finds his way again and started kissing from the ears down to the neck. His kisses are rough, sometimes gentle, often biting the skin red. Lang Yuan would gasp in pain and pleasure making the emperor more excited and want to tease him more.

Bite.

Suck.

Lang Yuan's voice rose again in pleasure. His chest heaved high from the recent touch as he sucked in air to breath. His heart pounded loudly from pleasure and excitement. Yu XueQin then again studied the new mark that he created. A red mark with bite marks surrounding it marked the pallid skin of the youth.

"What a perfect canvas... I want to paint more."

From the trail of kisses, one's junior stood up again. The emperor wickedly smiles as he grabs that standing stick below. Lang Yuan gasped in surprise from the sudden grip. Taking advantage of his drooling mouth, the emperor invaded his mouth again, sucking both air and saliva from the boy. It was such a delicacy that he will never miss.

Sweet. Here it comes again. The sweetness that nobody can compare.

He dug deep to his dessert while pumping the boy's member in a teasingly slow motion. Lang Yuan's gasped was covered, his body aching for another release. His chest heaved in and out, twisting his body to earn more friction. Tears started to flow out from his eyes again indicating the pain of his lower body. Yu XueQin only released him in fear that the boy will drown from the loss of air.

"What a slutty look you have," he said licking the side of his lips.

Lang Yuan panted. He's humping his hips to find his release. The emperor accepted the wish and removed his hand. Lang Yuan hissed from the sudden touch of cold air. He almost spurted out when his member was covered by a warmer object. He looked down and saw the emperor sucking him.

A golden pair of eyes did not broke contact with the crimson ones as he bobbed his head up and down. The sucking noises only made Lang Yuan more aroused, especially that the emperor is actually humming to add vibrations to the swift movement. Yu XueQin felt the tense surging up to the member and wickedly sucked in strength. Lang Yuan trembled, feeling his brain dying as the pleasure for the release this time is much stronger than the earlier.

The youth shone from the afterglow. The emperor drank the liquid, leaving nothing behind. The taste is different, almost as sweet as those kisses. He stared at the youth who has already spent everything and smiled. He coaxed the body of the youth with a gentle touch to ease him.

"Now, it's my turn to give you mine..."

The emperor took a dagger from the side and slits his wrist. He drank the dark red blood mixed with a tinge of gold then preceded on kissing Lang Yuan again. The youth accepted the iron tasting fluid with no resistance and felt his throat and nose burning. It was said that a dragon's blood is a natural aphrodisiac. Thankfully that the emperor satiated him enough to not have a reaction.

Yu XueQin fed him with blood a few more times until he felt Lang Yuan's body stabilized. After a few days, his Yang will be consumed by the human and he have to feed him with blood again. Though, there might be changes after the night of consummation. He will not be feeding him blood but 'seeds'.

Finishing until the last drop, Lang Yuan earned his fresh air. His mind is still blurry and in haze but the sudden warmth of his chest felt comfortable.

He closes his eyes to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I have sinned ha ha ha ha

Actually, I'm quite adept in writing smutty scenes but I'm saving the more steamy once on the night of consummation. Ha ha ha. Well, If I can finish the next chapter later this day I will post it at night. Ha ha ha

Leave some reviews. You can also ask some questions and I'll answer it (except for spoilers ha ha ha). You can also do fan arts (ah ha ha coz I'm drawing another again) and send it to me. I will post your works here to show people how talented you are! Just send it to my Facebook page named Janlou Mitsitsiyo (coz all of my accounts have the same names hahahaha)

That's all for today. Have a good day!