Queen bee

"Life is a fight, but not everyone is a fighter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species."
-animashaunboluwatife.

"School administrators can't say it's up to the parents. Parents can't say it's up to the teachers. Teachers can't say it's not their job and kids can't say "I was too afraid to tell." Every single one of us has to play our role. If we're serious about putting an end to the madness. We are all responsible. We must be."
-Megan Kelley Hal.

"-Megan Kelley Hal

Hello beautiful people, how is your day going?

The song suggestions for this chapter are Mean by Tailor Swift, Run the world by Beyonce, and smells like teen spirit by Nirvana.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, they motivate me.

This chapter is dedicated to Wattpad RuthieBalo ObssiveFangirl99 TheoDami vicious_feather17

Without any further ado, we might as well dig into the story.

________

A sadistic, nefarious, maleficent, malicious, and hysterical laughter boomed in my ears, head and brain. I was blinded by the hot chocolate covering my eyes as I tried to wipe off a huge sap of it from my eyes as embarrassment and anger crept into my system sluggishly.

I knew who the voice and laughter belong to but I also needed to confirm and be sure that it is not whom I think it is because I have no business nor conflict with the popular school queen bee or drama queen.

"Awn! Poor Anthony. I didn't mean to ruin your dressing. Since it the first time you dressed as a girl. Even your fashion sense is stupid. Such a waste of material on a piece of crap like you." The voice started and giggles erupted from the background. Her heels tapped the floor dangerously as her shadow began to form a human image with her puppets behind her.