Training

// another KatsuDeku warning ùwú, for this and unto the next chapter

"I don't like this, I'm tired, I'm cold, I'm hungry, I want to sleep"

"You've only done 10 push ups, Izuku"

"And I'm tired because of it, I want to rest, I've trained hard enough for the day"

"No" Izuku huffs and continues doing his push ups.

"Why do I have to train with pushups, can't I just kick or scratch my enemies?"

"You can't just keep kicking everything, also you're trying to push them away, not making them bleed"

"But it's my quirk, if you want I can just spit on my claws before I scratch them"

"That's highly unsanitary"

"I brush my teeth 3 times a day"

"I know that but I'd rather not after seeing you bite into rodents way too many times"

"I've... learned how to control my instincts"

"You tried to bite Tokayami at lunch today"

"To be fair he is a very tasty looking bird"

"He tried to bite you back."

"Birds eat snakes too"

"Katsuki tried to kill him"

"Kacchan cares for me"

"Kacchan... I feel like I've heard that name somewhere before" Aizawa ponders.

"Wait wasn't that the name of the kid who molested you last year?"

"..."

"Izuku"

"Izuku GET BACK HERE YOU'RE NOT DONE WITH YOUR PUSHUPS YET-"

___________________________________

"Kacchan what's the gas that makes brass discoloured?"

"Hydrogen sulphide"

"Can you give me an example of a non metal that stays liquid at room temperature?"

"Bromine"

"Can you give me the common name for washing soda?"

"Sodium carbonate- y'know, while I'm damn appreciative that you're helping me study while I'm training, can you get off my back when I'm doing fucking push ups? You're heavy as fuck"

"No way, it's comfy and warm here, I'm not leaving"

"I can just turn on the heater you fuck"

"Ah but Kacchan doesn't like it when his room is cold right? Just let me stay up here Kacchan, plus isn't this good for extra training?"

"I haven't seen you doing any fucking training yet" Izuku pouts.

"Okay fine, I guess I'll just hog Kacchan's bed-"

"Stay away from my bed, you fuck"

"It looks warmer and softer than Kacchan"

Katsuki stops, Izuku looks down a bit confused, Katsuki only uses one arm to lift hisself, he uses his other to drag Izuku down to the ground from his back, Izuku yelps.

"Ow.... Kacchan is so mean" Izuku pouts. Katsuki stops and sits next to him.

"Not my fault"

"Why are you so sensitive about your bed? Are you hiding something in there or something?"