It's a Deal

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

After Bella came back from Italy her father grounded her by shortening the hours she was allowed to spend with Edward making her come back home every day at 4 pm. Natalia didn't find this surprising but quite amusing. Charlie already had a bad opinion of Edward after the whole James situation happened and the girl broke her leg and now he hates him more.

The blonde obviously doesn't think it's a surprise if Bella was her daughter she would have hated Edward too. But because she isn't she doesn't, on the other hand, she started to have a rather colder relationship with Bella after she found out about Jacob.

Edward told his sister that he proposed a deal with Bella and that he would only change her if she married him. Natalia was surprised, to say the least, she also felt bad for Edward. The only reason why he was doing it in her mind was to secure his relationship with Bella. He knew there was a connection between Jacob and Bella. He wouldn't admit it himself but there was a small part of him that worried Bella would leave him.

The sound of the door closing and a presence sitting down beside her on the couch made the girl look away from her book and over at the clock to see it was exactly 4. The blonde looked over to her left to see Edward sitting beside her turning on the TV.

"Exactly 4. Aren't you trying too hard my dear brother?" Edward rolled his eyes amused not even looking down at the girl.

"Any news since I was gone." Natalia shook her head positioning herself to fully face Edward.

"No, nothing new on Victoria. She's been suspiciously quiet lately. She knows we're back meaning she must be planning something." Edward hummed nodding his head. There wasn't much on Victoria lately other than that she was planning on avenging James by killing what Edward cares about the most.

Bella.

The last news they had on her was way back before they left for Italy and the news of Laurent being dead. Natalia was surprised when she heard the vampire wanted to kill Bella but not shocked. He was acting rather weird the last time she was at the Denali's. When Natalia found out about his death the first thing she did was call Kate asking how Irina was doing. She was so much more happy with him being around, he was her only source of happiness and he was taken away from her. Kate told Natalia that Irina fell into a rage wanting nothing else but ripping the wolves that killed Laurent apart.

Irina's feelings about the wolves weren't unusual but that didn't mean these actions would be accepted.

"Whatever she's planning we'll find out and kill her." This time It was Natalia rolling her eyes while falling back on the couch because of Edward's comment.

"When will this whole killing of other vampires end?" Edward looked down at his sister amused by his sister's position.

"After Victoria is dead you won't have to worry about killing any other vampires. Deal?" Edward reaches his hand down for her to shake. Natalia's eyes went from his hand to his face for a few seconds before accepting and shaking his hand.

"You got yourself a deal, my brother."

The sound of the news reporter's voice made the two teens look away from each other and at the TV. There have been some unexplainable activities going on in Seattle. Of course, the Olympic Coven knew exactly that some sort of vampire group was behind it. If things kept going this way they would need to leave and intervene.

Natalia looks back at Edward with a small smile. "It looks like our deal won't work."

♡♡♡♡♡

The sound of the door being shut made Natalia look away from her canvas and out through the window to a slightly agitated Edward heading out in a hurry. The blonde furrows her brows causing some crinkles to appear over them.

"What's got him in such a hurry?"

"He's gone to see Bella." The suddenness of Alice's voice made her jump slightly before looking at her sister amused.

"After her curfew? Charlie won't be happy." Alice laughed sitting down on a loveseat as Natalia went back to her painting.

"I got a vision of Bella going to meet with Jacob in the reservation. Edward being the overprotective boyfriend that he is read my thoughts and decided to go and stop her." Natalia hummed nodding her head showing she was listening.

A wide smile appeared on Alice's face like she just remembered something and she jumped off the loveseat happily.

"Oh! I almost forgot. I'm thinking about having a party and I need your help." Natalia giggled lightly at Alice's excitement and nodded.

"Yes a party would be nice, but don't you remember what happened last time we had a party? It ended up with a lot of blood being spilled and in a house full of vampires that's normally not a good thing." Alice groaned throwing her arms around Natalia and putting her head on the blonde's shoulder.

"Oh come on you're the one here that finished art college. I need my artsy sister to help me decorate." Natalia through her life went to many colleges. She didn't just have a degree in nursing but in arts as well. The blonde laughed turning around to face Alice and nodded.

"Fine, I'll help you. But don't tell me I didn't warn you." Alice let out a big happy squeal throwing her arms over Natalia hugging her with a lot of strength making her let out a small breath.

"Thank you! I knew I could count on you." Natalia rolled her eyes hugging back the girl.

A/N
Ecplise has started and there is something exciting coming ;)