Room

Hisashi is a very open minded person, he's a prohero, he's met a lot of different villains, some can still be reasoned with, so he has to open his mind to all the possibilities, try to become understanding, find out their reasoning for attacking first, see if they can be saved, there's always light in darkness and darkness in light, a coin cannot only have one side.

This piece of shit sure looks like dark and dark with no other side, his eyes focus entirely on the hand he placed at his son's hips, Katsuki was showing some kind of video to Izuku, pulling him close, the greenette didn't seem to notice what was happening, even leaning a bit on his chest.

"Kacchan, why did you video Katsu-kun eating chalk?"

"I dared him to do it and he actually did it"

"That's so stupid" Izuku mumbles, glancing up to the blond abit.

Katsuki's eyes met Hisashi for a second.

"Here, so you can see easier" Izuku squeaks when Katasuki pulls him into his lap.

"Hey! Not infront of my dad!" He hisses- before noticing how easy it really was to watch here, he focused more on the video, it was a different one this time, it's Kirishima attempting a backflip and he wasn't doing too well, at all.

"I still appreciate his dedication, don't you, Kacchan?"

"He's fuckin' dedicated alright"

Izuku took the phone from Katsuki's grasp and the blond let him, Izuku starts to scroll through his pictures, Katsuki watches, his arms wrapped to Izuku's stomach while his chin was resting on his shoulder.

"You still have this picture of me on your bed, I still don't know why you took this picture, Kacchan"

"Of course, you're a nerd, you probably don't have any kind of Okazu yourself right?"

"Okazu...? Isn't that just side dish?"

"See? Such a nerd, don't even know what an Okazu is"

"Eh? There's a different meaning to it Kacchan?"

"Is there?" Izuku huffs.

"Stop messing with me, Kacchan"

"I'll think about it"

"Boys? Lunch is ready- ..." Inko says, peeking from the kitchen, Hisashi ushers her back.

"Inko, that boy is corrupting our son" he declares.

"Eh? What are you talking about? Katsuki-kun is probably the last person who'd do that, he's admired Izuku since he was little!"

"He is! Look at them!" Inko peeks out again from the kitchen, she giggles.

"Ah... young love"

"Inko!"

"Sweetie, I've known Katsuki-kun for along time, if anything, it's better that he ended up with Izuku, I don't know how he'd react if Izuku ends up with someone else" she ponders, "oh well, it's fine, I'll take care of Katsuki if he ever hurts our sweet little baby, so don't worry about it, okay sweetie? Trust me on this" she smiles.

"Boys, lunch is ready!" She says.

"Kacchan, lunch is ready" Katsuki groans.

"Already?" He huffs, releasing Izuku from his hold, the greenette stands up and pulls him up, they walk to the kitchen together.

On the table was 4 rice bowls, one of them ( for Hisashi ) was bigger than the others, the rice was mixed with cut up Matsutake mushrooms and an omelette was on top along with some beef, on the side was some miso soup and beef broth, there was another small plate next to the bowls filled with pickled vegetable and fish, on the side was slices of cooked ham and soy sauce mixed with mirin.