Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Fuck!!

We walk into my parents grand dining room which is normal to us seeing as this is where most meals are served and eaten.

My family is already seated, waiting patiently.

My mother gets up, excitement clear in her eyes.

"Welcome to our humble abode." she says, showing her perfect teeth with a smile.

She walks up to Austin's mom who looks taken aback at her kindness. She definitely doesn't want to see my mom pissed, she would probably die of shock.

"You must be Austin's mother, my name is Athena, Andrea's mother." mom says before opening her arms for Scarlett who loosens up and gives her a hug.

"I'm Scarlett, nice to meet you." she says, a genuine smile on her face.

"And you must be Austin, the man my daughter is head over heels in love with." mom says, analyzing Austin who blushes at the attention.

"Yes, I am. Nice to meet you Mrs Cavali." He says and she gives him a hug.

I look at my father who has no expression on his face.

"Ah, and you are Mr West. Please feel welcome." my mom says, ushering them in.

He nods in response, not convinced by my mother's kindness.

"And who is this beauty?" Andrew asks, looking at Serenity who smirks at the compliment.

"My name is Serenity, Austin's sister." she says, taking a seat opposite Andrew.

Before I take my rightful seat, I give my father a tight hug and he kisses me on the cheek.

"Father, how are you?" I ask, holding his left hand.

"I am well baby girl." He says, kissing the top of my hand sweetly.

"Austin, this is my handsome father, Mr Cavali and that over there is Vadin and Andrew, my younger brothers." I say, looking at Austin who is nodding.

"Nice to meet you." He says and only Andrew reacts with a nod. Vadin gives Austin a deadly glare which everyone notices.

"Don't let Vadin get to you." I whisper to Austin who nods before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Awh!" my mother gushes at us along with Scarlett. I see they are already friends.

Good.

My mother than claps her hands and the maids serve everyone with the starter.

"I see illegal money brings royal treatment." Mr West says and a thick cloud of tension forms.

I look at my father who is currently glaring at Mr West with threats in his gray eyes.

If only Mr West knew that there are guns underneath this large classy dining tables filled with bullets and even spare bullet boxes, he wouldn't say another statement like that.

"So Austin, well known playboy, why have you chosen my sister as your next target?" Vadin asks while eating his food.

"I don't quite understand." Austin says and Vadin stares at him.

Vadin pulls out a gun and points it at Austin.

"Will this help?" Vadin asks and everyone freezes. Well, the Wests.

"Argh Vadin, will you cut it out already?! I already told you that he has changed." I say, sighing.

Vadin doesn't move an inch and my mother sighs.