𝐓𝐞𝐧

Pansy turns her head from the voice, wiping her face away as Hermione steps closer to her, her own face red.

"What do you want, Granger?" Pansy snaps, regaining herself as she turns and looks at Hermione and stops when she sees the own girl crying. "What... What happened?" She curses herself for asking.

"Ron and I.. We broke up." Hermione mumbles, as she sits beside her roommate, who bites her lip, looking at the sniffling girl.

"Why?" The question left her mouth before she could think it through.

"He told me that he was bisexual and that he didn't have feelings for me anymore." Hermione admits, as she looks at Pansy, who bites her inner cheek, making a note to tell Blaise this new piece of information. "And he mentioned that he has a crush on somebody in our year."

"Oh, Gran-"

"You can call me Hermione."

Pansy's eyes widen, as she looks at the brown haired girl with wide eyes, who gives her a smile in return.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean I told you why I was crying." Hermione admits, giving her roommate a nod. "I trust you won't tell anybody, you've... changed after the war."

Pansy nods stiffly, turning away from Hermione to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Can you..." Hermione pauses, trying to find a way to word her sentence. "Will you tell me why you were crying?"

Pansy looks at her, staring in her brown eyes as she bites her pink lips and nods her head.

"Fine, but if I run away immediately afterwards, don't follow me." Pansy tells the brunette, and pauses till Hermione nods her head, agreeing to her terms.

"That's fine." Hermione gives the pale girl a small smile before, turning her entire body to face her roommate, her hands resting in her lap.

"Blaise, Draco and I were studying in the common room. I'm going over Charms and Transfiguration, Draco over potions and Blaise over Herbology." Pansy starts her story off with detail, something shes always done, no matter how much it annoyed people. "So, were sitting on the floor and we just started play fighting and Blaise..." Pansy pauses, taking a deep breath. "He accuses me of being something I think I'm not."

"What did he accuse you off?" Hermione asks the girl, tilting her head.

Pansy feels heat rise up to her cheeks, at the, oddly, cute way Hermione did the tilt before letting out a cough.

"I-I don't want to say." Pansy scratches the back of her head. "I feel like... You're against it, but I know that isn't true. I don't know why, and my mother... She would be so disappointed in me."

"Pansy, you can tell me." Hermione smiles at the girl, before she slowly and hesitantly moves her hand so that it was resting on Pansy's cold, bare thigh.

"I-I..." Pansy takes in a deep breath, her hands immediately finding her bag. She stares at Hermione, who has a smile on her face. Finally, she lets out the deep breath, and quickly bends down, pressing her lips to Hermione's quickly.

Hermione freezes, not knowing what to do and how to act. She stayed, practically frozen, even when Pansy pulls away and runs, just like she mentioned she would do.

When Pansy was finally at a safe distance away from Hermione, she leans against the wall and touches her lips, a smile on her face. "Fuck, Blaise was right."

• • •

Pansy walks back into the eighth common room, happy to see that Blaise and Draco were sitting there, reading their text books.

Pansy let's out a exhausted sigh, before she reaches into the pocket of her bag, taking out Galleons and plops it on Blaise's book.

"What's this for?"

"You're right." Pansy sighs, as sits down on the other side of the couch. "I'm a lesbian."

"How'd you find out?" Draco asks, looking up from his text book and giving the girl a look.

"I kissed Granger." Pansy admits, before she gives the two two boys a smirk, as they look at her, their jaws hanging.