22

If you haven't seen Never Let Me Go and planning on seeing it then I recommend you watching it before reading this... or just skip the part where I put a spoiler warning!

But seriously if you haven't seen it you should give it a chance! It's super good, and don't stop watching when you feel like it's boring or something because it's super good... at least I think so.

I feel so nervous when I sneak out through the back door of my house. I hope no one sees me when I literally pushes myself through the bushes and run towards Liam's car that's parked a few house down.

I get to Liam's car with some leaves in my hair and my heads got some scratches too.

"Nice job Harry" Liam laughs at me when he sees my red face from both the cold and the running, I defiantly isn't the most athletic person, honestly it's a miracle that I manage to put on a show without fainting from exhaustion.

"We need to make one stop before we goes to Louis place... and I need you to go inside so no one sees me. " I say and sends some puppy dog eyes Liam's way.

"Whatever." He says and we make our way down the dark road, I feel so relieved when I notice that all the reporters stay on my driveway. Usually that's nothing I would be happy about but right now I am.

We stop outside of the pizza place and Liam runs inside to grab mine and Louis pizzas. I smile when he comes out and also holds a third pizza for himself. He knows me so well than he even know what pizza place I will order from!

That's why Liam is the best... don't tell Niall. Like sure Niall is a great friend but somehow Liam have always been the one I've been closest too. But then again Liam and Niall have always been closer with each other than they have ever been with me, they sometimes makes me feel like the third wheel even if they aren't dating.

I give Liam the address that Louis texted me after we hung up on the phone. To my surprise Liam already knows where to go without having to put it in to the GPS. I want to ask him how but somewhat it doesn't seem that important that he know where a specific place in London is.

When he rolls up to the apartment complex I just smile and say a quick goodbye before I get out of the car. I type in the code that Louis also texted me before I move myself inside and up to Louis apartment.

"Hi" He says when he opens the door, he also shows with a small hand movement for me to come in.

"Okay so I got you a pizza with cheese, French fries and that souse you asked for. " I say and hand him the pizza that he asked me to bring. I kind of find it weird that he has French fries on his pizza but I won't judge him for it until I actually have tried it.

I just took a cheese pizza. I like it plain and boring... Some people don't understand that but honestly it's me who's going to eat it so why does it really matter.

"Come on!" Louis tells me and kind of drags me in to a very empty living room, or it's not empty it's just very plain. There is nothing on the walls and no decoration at all.

He sits down on the sofa and pat the place beside him for me to sit down.

We scroll through Netflix until Louis stops at a movie he tells me that I NEED to see, so there we are just watching it. In the beginning I don't understand what it's about, but it's also one of those movies that you don't want to turn off.

"I don't like Ruth, I kind of hate her." I say and look over at Louis. He have finished half his pizza and I notice how in to the movie he is.

"Don't worry... I hate her too."

SPOILER!!!!!!!

When the end credit rolls I feel empty, what the fuck was that?!

"IT'S SO UNFAIR!!" I cry out and feel the tears stream down my face.

"I know!! Now I'm not the only one sad about it!" He says with tears rolling down his face too.

"Why did he die?! He wasn't supposed to die!!! And how can Ruth think that after all those years that what she did was okay! She took their time! Fuck her." I say and throws a pillow at him. He throws it back with a smile and scrolls through the other movies.

SPOILER OVER.

We decide to watch another movie not that I am paying much attention to it because I just feel so at peace there in Louis sofa. It's like everything bad in my life slowly fades away.

"This movie sucks" I say and I can see Louis make an over dramatic offended face, he looks cute while doing it.

"How dare you! Everything with Amanda Seyfried is gold!" He says and I can't help but smile because he looks so adorable with his hand on his chest like he just got insulted.

"But seriously it's such a cheesy movie Louis, Dear John really? Can't we at least watch red riding hood, it's awesome" I say and he gives in to my suggestion and change the movie. I smile and decide to be a little bold and cuddle up to the smaller boy.

He doesn't seem to mind when I lay my head in his lap, the opposite actually. He starts playing a little with my curl and I can't help but feel completely happy. I love it when someone plays gently with my hair... notice what I said there gently... yes that's a hint for you mom... ripping my curls out while trying to detangle them is not gently no matter what you say.

When that movie ends we just stay there in silence, the end credits stopped rolling a while ago and now the screen is just having another movie up in suggestions for us to see. I don't say anything just lay there.

Louis stopped playing with my hair in the middle of the movie, but put his hand in mine around the same time.

"When I was a kid I used to sneak out in the middle of the night to this forest that was behind out house. I would pretend that it was a kingdom there, my kingdom that I ruled the way I wanted too." Louis starts saying and I smile up at him because he has a look that tells me that he is lost in a memory.

"My mother found out after a couple of weeks, but those weeks was the best of my life. I would feel free... like nothing could touch me, like there was no bad in the world." He continues. I like listening to him telling me this, he makes me feel like I'm there with him.

He tells me about how he would fight dragons and aliens away, how they never reached the kingdom because he protected it.

"I've never felt that way since then... until now, with you."