Chapter 15

Katsuki walked home while carrying Kirishima on his back. Katsuki had a bit of trouble since Kirishima was still passed out. He'd gotten some weird looks from a few random street humans.

Katsuki got back to his house. He managed to unlock and open the door. He went inside and set the bags of gifts down. He didn't know half of what Kirishima had bought. He shops like a girl,letting his boyfriend carry the tons of bags of stuff he bought.

Katsuki laid Kirishima down on the couch. He felt Kirishimas head, no fever or anything. That was a good thing.

Katsuki didn't bother looking through the bags he'd let Kirishima get that sorted when he woke up. He had a good feeling that Kirishima was fine and his suspicion was confirmed when Kirishima moved a bit then sat up. "You shouldn't have ran off without me Eijirou" Katsuki said to him.

Kirishima turned to him and smiled. "Yeah,sorry,by the way how did I get here? We were in the alley?" Kirishima seemed really confused. "I fucking carried you here idiot" Katsuki laughed a little.

Kirishima nodded. "So who the heck was that? I didn't see much of them before I passed out" Kirishima asked. "Some villain that's a major obsessed fucking fanboy of mine" Katsuki said while sighing,then he smiled a bit. "But I have a feeling this is the last villainous thing he'll do"
Kirishima was still confused but didn't question it.

It was Katsukis turn to ask questions. "So why did you pass out? Fear? The sickness? Or did that villain do anything to you?" Katsuki asked him.

Kirishima looked a bit scared. "He used some sort of syringe needle thing,he injected it into my arm before I He a chance to react,but that's not really why I passed out....I felt the sicknesses affects but I really don't know....it's kinda all blurry" he said.

Katsuki wasn't happy to not get the answer he wanted. But he brushed it off. "We're going to the hospital come on" Katsuki said. Kirishima instantly reacted. "Wh-what? No! Why?" Kirishima obviously didn't want to go to the hospital again,Katsuki understood he probably hates the place.

"You seriously just got injected with this mystery needle full of some weird fucking substance and your asking me why we're going to the hospital?" Katsuki looked at him like he was stupid.

Kirishima sighed and went to stand up. He walked over to Katsuki. "Ok fine let's go then..." Kirishima reluctantly said. Katsuki grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door again.

Once they got to the hospital the nurses recognized Kirishima instantly,he'd been here way to many times.

Kirishima nervously smiled as a nurse walked up to them. "What is it this time Kirishima?" She asked him. "It's nothing much-" Katsuki interrupted him. "Uh yeah it is a bit much, earlier today e got attacked by a villain of some sort,don't worry I took care of him, and the villain injected him with some sort of syringe needle thing,and he passed out." The nurse looked worried and spoke again. "Come on were going to take some of your blood and test it" She began to lead Kirishima away when Katsuki grabbed her arm. "Hey,where ever he goes I go to,ok?"  Katsuki said somewhat threateningly. The nurse sighed. "Fine just don't get in the way" she said as they all walked into a room.

[time skip until after the blood is taken and stuff(I think the results take more than a day to come back??)and skip past hospital shit]

Kirishimas had this check up today instead of tomorrow because it was easier.

The doctor looked at him with a slight bit of surprise. "You surprisingly seem fine Kirishima? Hopefully this keeps up! I have a team of scientist and doctors trying to figure out what this sickness is and how to cure it by the way, we don't want future cases of this to become unable to be cured" he said. The doctor gave Kirishima a paper and said they could leave now.

Kirishima and Katsuki walked home in silence.

When they got back, Kirishima plopped down on the couch. Kirishima smiled up at Katsuki who was standing in front of him. "Soooooo what do you want to do??" He asked before Katsuki sat down next to him. "I don't fucking know" Katsuki leaned backwards. A minute later he leaned towards Kirishima and just kissed him.

At that moment the front door burst open. "KATSUKI!!! WE'RE FREAKING BACK!" Mitsuki burst through her own front door with her husband,masura,behind her. She saw Katsuki kissing Kirishima. Katsuki quickly pulled away from the kiss confusing Kirishima. "WHAT THE HEEL FUCKING KNOCK ON THE DOOR FIRST YOU STUPID OLD LADY" Katsuki yelled with a now bright red face.

Mitsuki smirked. "I knew it,I knew you were gay! Masura you owe me that money now!" She said loudly. "AND THIS IS MY HOUSE YOU BRAT I COME IN WITHOUT KNOCKING IF I WANT!" She yelled at him again. Kirishima looked slightly nervous sitting they're. Mitsuki turned her attention to him. "So Your his boyfriend correct? Wow Katsuki you really know how to pick the cute ones,I mean how did you get someone like him to date you? You paying him or something?" Mitsuki bombarded them with question after question.

Katsuki finally was fed up with it. "Come on Eijirou" he stood up and turned to his mother. "Welcome fucking home, Eiji stays here" he turned and pulled Kirishima toward his room.

Mitsuki seemed happy as masura gave her some money. "I'm so fucking proud of that brat!" She said as she took the money.

Ok i don't have much to say but yeah

I guess that's it

Bye bye for now my villains~~~~