31.

C H R I S T I N E

D

ear Christine,

If you're reading this then I must be gone, but baby girl I don't want you to be sad. I'm in a better place now.

Life with you has been such an amazing journey and I couldn't ask for a better daughter than you. I always thanked God for gracing me with such a beautiful loving soul. Honey, cherish that and don't let anybody change that. You have been more than great to me and I'm sorry you had to throw your childhood away from me and my health. It's my biggest regret but sickness is sickness and there's nothing else we could have done. It's not your fault because I know you will immediately blame yourself but I need you to promise me that you won't. Guilt can ruin your life and I don't want to be the cause of that, I only want to see you thriving and happy. And baby, love. Love yourself, your life, your friends and Matthew. Don't think I haven't picked up on your feelings towards him, it's as clear as the sun. And remember nothing is more beautiful than love between two broken people. You will fit like puzzle pieces and you will help each other heal. Don't push him away. He might be the best thing that happened to you.

I love you my sweet baby, forever and always. I'll be watching over you and keeping you safe. I'm always here for you. I love you so much, Christine.

Yours truly,
Carol Adams.