Chapter 4

No one's POV

Before the octopus came into the class, the atmospherewas more tense than it should have. The octopus walked in and
.
.
.
.
He was faced with a dead octopus on the podium.

The red head claimed guilty of the act and class started as per usual.

They were having an Economic class and they were going to be cooking.

The class was going fine, a student called the octopus' and he attended to the student.

The hot red head pulled a trick and was trying to once again, kill the octopus. He ended up in a pink apron but the bigger loss, he did not kill the octopus, not even a tentacle was lost.

The class was quite funny, if you ask. The red head getting a manicure, his hair getting done and being fed. All by the octopus.

~time skip: end of the day~

The (h/c) girl called the attention of the octopus before she left. She once again made him go into the forest. She stoped at a small clearing, pulled out a small gun and shot it.

No, it wasn't an anti-sensei gun. It was a simple water gun.

The octopus was caught of guard and three of his tentacles were splashed. His never-ending grinning face was laced with sweat. The tentacles which were splashed turned puffy and his movements became slower by a little bit.

Th little sunlight that was able to get through shone over the female's (s/c) face and her (e/c) eyes glistened in the light, giving her a murderous look.

She slashed more water on him and his movements took quite a drain. The female took thus chance and swiftly switched the gun. She shot it and it hit the octopus on the face, causing a mis-shaping of his usually spherical head.

Just when the octopus thought he was done for, she retracted her gun and began walking away.

Before she was out of his field of vision, he heard her say.

"Don't worry octopus, I can't kill you this early into the school year. I'm not allowed to"

~

The octopus quickly regenerated and was covered in sweat.

He walked (slithered?) towards the edge of the cliff and was met with a duo of odd hair coloured boys. Nagisa and Karma.

Your POV

I walked back to the class to get my stuff. I walked back out and the octopus' large figure caught my attention. I also caught of streaks of blue and red. Obviously I thought of the only two people I know that had hair colour as strange as that.

I walked over stealthily so they didn't notice my presence.

Karma Akabane stood over the edge of the cliff, like so close that one wrong step and he'd be falling. Nagisa stood behind the octopus, who was behind the red head.

I was too far to lean in on their conversation so I simple watched.

My eyes shot open as the red head took a step forward. His body falling down the cliff.

Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion as I stoped my bag and lundged towards the edge. I reached my hand out but it was too late his body was too far gone.

In a casual situation I would have not minded this delinquent falling to his death, but something snapped in me and I lost control over my own body. Like I was some thing being controlled by unwanted emotions.

My body swiftly came to a stop as I almost reached the edge. Nagisa's swung his head to face me.

I could read his face as despair, worry and sadness. He truly cared for his friend. (A/N: who said they were just friends?~)

I searched the area quickly and noticed the octopus was out of sight. A quick wave of relief hit me as I realized he wouldn't just stand by and watch as his student fell to their death.

'Kinda like a dad if you think about it'

I don't know where that thought came from but it felt right. Like I made one of the best statements of my life in my head.

The red head was soon stoped close to the old building. Courtesy to the octopus, of course.

Nagisa soon ran to his side and I was left with my hearth beating at a really fast rate.

I blinked my eyes a few times before going home.

'Now wasn't that an interesting day'

(A/N: before you scream at me for such a short chapter. It actually came quite early if you ask me...
OK, fine! Yes, I have big plans for this book but I'm trying to make the period inbetween these ideas more detailed, sorry

Oh and

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!!!

Even tho in my country this holiday practically doesn't exist TnT
I was gonna make a special but it's too early in the book. Maybe next time, right?

See you next time, bye
Love y'all 💕💞)