Smash

The next morning, Jimin was rudely awoken by a clattering noise that made him jolt up in fear, only to see Taehyung on the floor having fallen over a chair. A small grin finds its way on the Jimins face as he meets the youngers eyes, wide and shocked as if he had just been caught doing something naughty.

Taehyung abruptly stands up, and begins wiping off dust that found its way onto his top and straightening out his clothes, trying to appear as casual as possible, as if he just hadn't stacked it.

"Err, that never happened okay!?" He said, embarrassed. Jimin just continued to giggle, which made Taehyung smile at the sight of the timid omega finally coming out of his shell.

"Ill just...errr.. there's your breakfast" he exclaimed as he frantically gestured towards the steaming bowl of porridge, " Ill leave you two be! Bye chim!" And with that, Taehyung had scurried his way out of the den.

Wait? Leave you two be? That's when Noticed the extra weight wrapped over his middle, and the warm body pressed firmly against his side as he was engulfed in complete and utter warmth. He glanced down at the alpha and smiled gently at Yoongis furrowed brows and pouted lips that found their way onto his face as he was deep in sleep.

As much as he would like to stare at the beautiful alpha spooning him all day, his stomach thought otherwise as he loudly recreated the sound of a whale call. He slowly reached over to the bowl of porridge, that was just about out of his reach.

'Maybe if i just scoot a little further and-'

And at that the omega had lost his grip on the table he had his hand firmly pressed against for support, and he knocked the water that was next to the bowl all over the floor, causing a loud smash to echo through the den.

At the noise, the Alpha beside him sat up and began fretting.

"Jimin! What was that noise? You're not hurt are you?" He spat out as he checked the omega over for injuries, not caring how he was manhandling the younger.

Jimin would have laughed at how the way in which Yoongi was rudely awoken was oh so similar to how he himself had been awoken a few minutes prior, but then he remembered the shattered glass on the floor.

"Hyung it's fine, i-i just accidentally knocked the glass off, p-please don't be angry?" He voiced, tears already beginning to pool at the corner of his eyes as he shook.

Yoongi looked at the omega, confused when he visibly made himself smaller and as he phrased that plea as a question, almost as if he was insecure and unsure of himself. The elder then quickly snapped out of it as he realised that the omega was probably anticipating some form of punishment for a simple accident like breaking a glass, and to be honest it really put it into perspective just how differently things worked up in the mountains.

He was quick to scoop the younger up and into his lap, and he wrapped his slender arms around Jimin, pushing his face into his neck.

"Sunshine, i'm not mad at all. Accidents happen, it's not the end of the world, just be careful not to hurt yourself"

And wow, as if Yoongi couldn't get any better, he began peppering kissed all over the omegas head and face and started combing his hands through the youngers hair. You really don't deserve this, Jimin thought to himself, but the negative thoughts didn't last long before his eyelids became heavy and his body became lax.

Jimins eyes fluttered open slowly, and instantly he saw the beautiful alpha staring down at him as if he hung the stars in the sky. He realised he was now lying down on the bed, but the alphas hand still remained running through his hair. He glanced over at the floor and noted that the glass that was previously smashed had now been cleared, and he thanked god that he didn't have to clear it.

"Nice of you to wake up, sleepyhead." Yoongi chuckled.

Jimin groaned and sat up, quicker than intended and felt a rush of dizzyness come over him.

"Woah, take it easy"  ( this is for my tear enthusiasts )

"'M fine" He mumbled as he sat up and made grabby hands towards the freshly placed plate of food that replaced the earlier bowl of porridge.

"So demanding" Yoongi added with a roll of his eyes, but nevertheless he reached over to get the plate of food, but not before picking the omega up and placing him in his lap like before hand.

Yoongi knew that he should probably be more cautious when it comes to engaging in physical contact with the timid omega, especially as Jimin still harshly flinches when Jin or Taehyung come too close. But Yoongi just has a feeling, a gut instinct, that he is meant to be close to Jimin, and the younger never seems to object; he seems to trust Yoongi, and that makes the alpha overly happy.

Yoongi made small talk, as he fed the omega different vegetables and bits of meat from the plate in their laps. If anyone were to walk in right now, it would look completely and utterly domestic. The omega was placed right on the alphas lap, with the elders arms around him moving back and forth as he gently fed him and wiped away any bits of excess food that didn't quite make it into his mouth.

When Jimin decided he was full enough, causing Yoongi to frown because he really didn't eat that much, he spoke up.

"Yoongi hyung?"

"What is it sunshine?" And that name, never failed to make Jimin as red as a tomato.

"I wanna meet your f-friends, maybe not s-straight away." Jimin spluttered out nervously, making Yoongi smile.

"You really want that sunshine?" He questioned.

"Yes Yoonie, i do"

Yoonie, the alpha thought to himself. This cute little timid omega would really be the death of him.

updated two days in a row who am i