12 | Purple and What?

This is going back to normal POV, idk when I'll use the First Person POV

(F/C) Favourite Colour

~~~~~

After SMG4 dodged and dodged (Y/N)'s attacks, they decided to head back, with the caution of Waluigi screaming and yelling at them, of course. "Hey Waluig-" They started before he interrupted with "King Waluigi to you." "Sorry, and I couldn't catch SMG4." (Y/N) continued. "WHAT?!?" Waluigi screamed off the tops of his lungs. "Calm down, People don't like screaming jerks." (Y/N) pointed to Lakitu.

"I don't care how he feels! I just need the rest of the Mushroom Kingdoms population!" Waluigi yelled back. He then sighed. "It's alright, I just need one more thing. I need you to design a flag." (Y/N) cringed. "A flag? I don't what or how a flag looks like, none the less, have a template or experience." (Y/N) paced the throne room. "There's a template in your room, but first, take notes." Waluigi then gave (Y/N) a notepad and pen. "Alright." They sighed. "So, how do you want it and what on it?" "Purple and (F/C)" Waluigi said, polishing his staff. "Purple and what? Why do you want my favourite colour?" (Y/N) asked. "Cause, you rule beside me. Therefore, your favourite colour shall be put on the flag." "That sounds way more creepy the way you put it." (Y/N) said while taking notes.

"I think I know where this is going. Alright, I'll start the design right away." (Y/N) then took off.

They got to their room to work on the flag. It took them a while, about 2 hours to finish the final design.

(Insert your flag design here. Here is one I made for now, it's on the draft so don't expect much.)

(Shaded = (F/C) (No Shaded = Purple)(Y/I)= Your Initial)

(Shaded = (F/C)
(No Shaded = Purple)
(Y/I)= Your Initial)

(Y/N) ran down the stairs, tripping over almost every step. "Waluigi!" They yelled, waving their sketch up and down and all around. "Oh my god, please stop yelling. What do you want?" Waluigi sighed, getting annoyed. "Made the flag!!" (Y/N) placed the design on Waluigi's armrest. "Wow, this is alright." Waluigi looked at the design. "So, what now?" (Y/N) asked. "Take a break, go get someone tomorrow." (Y/N) headed to their bedroom to take a nap.