Outchea

**August POV**

As i opened my eyes up from my long ass nap, I realised we were driving through the city. It was my first time in Atlanta- shit it was my first time outside N.O and Houston. The only two other places ive ever really been.

"Another 15 mins and we will be at the apartment Aug, " said my new manager Noonie.

He was the one I hit up after Mel's words to me really sank in. My older brother wanted me to get out the hood. Before he got killed he said: dont let your circumstances make you. So I did just that.

I checked my watch and saw it was almost 11 in the morning. We'd been driving all night.

As i looked out the window I noticed that the A was pretty different from nola...well this part at least.

"Here we are," Noonie said as we pulled up in front a pretty standard looking apartment complex. But I wasnt one to complain. I was sure that anyone of these apartments would be better than the back of that cornerstore that i slept on back in new orleans.

Noonie grabbed one of my bags out the trunk and i took the other two as I followed him up the stairs to the second floor.

"Damn, cant they build in an evelator or some typa shit for niggas to go up on ? " I said as we walked up the 12 steps.

Noonie chuckled, " relax man, it aint that many stairs. "

His apartment was pretty decent. Noonie showed me to the spare bedroom which would be mine.

" man I on know how much to thank you for helping me out with all this," I turned around and said to him.

" It's cool man Aug, I think we gon make shit happen so putting you up with a place to stay is minor in the grand scheme of things. " He replied. " Tomorrow i will take you down to the studio and introduce the rest of the team. Im sure you tired from all that driving "

" you know it man, got me some car lag or some shit. my legs still cramped! " i laughed before heading into my new room.

-----------------------------------------------------

*Eva's Pov*

ive only been in Atlanta for a week and im already so damn homesick. I really dont know why i chose to come to school a million miles away from my island, ok maybe not a million but thousands for sure.

Well i guess it was the best option. my mother would never be able to afford to send me to college and Georgia State offered me a pretty good scholarship as being an international student.

All i ever wanted to be was a doctor, and finally I had the opportunity to do so. July 2011, i thought. With the credits i transferred from back home. I could finish my pre med degree in two yrs.

Anika barged into our dorm room interrupting my train of thought.

" hey girl! you still just laying there starin into space " she said teasing the fact I was still in bed.

" well im sorry, the only person i know in the state left our room since 7 am. what else does a girl do? go get lost in the city? " i answered her sarcastically.

she ran over and sat on my bed. " aww poor roomie. " and laughed.

Although i had only known Anika for a week, she was a pretty cool girl. Her major was business admin and she was a yr younger than me at 18.

"Anywaysss we are not staying on this boring ass campus tomorrow, " she began. "Its friday and you in my city! so we definitley going around town. "