Chapter 40

{Song in video: Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do}

Vince and I were going to Bora Bora for our honeymoon. We waited a week after we got married, so we could have things settled in our home, and that things at work were taken care of.

We stepped onto the airplane.

Of course, Vince and I went to the first class section. I was grinning so much that I probably looked weird since I never flew first class before.

We went to our seats, which were huge comfortable chairs that could be used as a bed. There were two huge T.V. screens for us, and a curtain for privacy.

"Wow," I said in awe, laying down on my chair, covering myself in the soft blanket that was there.

"You like it?" Vince asked, giving me an amused smile.

"I love it!" I grinned. "I've never ridden first class."

"I'm glad you do." He chuckled.

"I'm sure you've been first class several times for business trips."

"Yes, that's true." He nodded as he held my hand.

Several hours later, we finally arrived in Bora Bora. We did have to take another flight from Tahiti to Bora Bora since there was no direct flight from New York to Bora Bora.

We already had booked ourselves at Four Seasons Beachfront Villa. It was on land, but was still close to the clear water.

We went there to put up our luggages, then slept since we were tired.

When we woke up, it was the early morning, but the sun was already coming up. We got ready, put on our swimsuits, and ate breakfast.

As we were walking on the island, I was speechless with how beautiful this island was. The ocean was crystal clear, the sand was so light and felt so soft, and the breeze was just right.

To top it off, Vince was walking around shirtless with a six-pack.

"This place is paradise," I said to Vince, walking beside him while holding hands.

"It really is," Vince said, nodding his head in agreement. "Out of all the islands I've been to, this might be my favorite."

My eyes widened as my mouth dropped open. "You've been to other islands?"

"Yes, for business trips or vacation." He nodded.

"Like where?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Maldives, French Polynesia, Galapagos Islands, Dominican Republic, and Bahamas."

"Wow." I looked over at the ocean. "Want to go swimming?"

"I'd love to." He smiled.

I ran toward the clear water, and swam in it with Vince. I playfully splashed Vince a few times, laughing.

"Hey!" Vince exclaimed playfully, splashing me back. He put his arms around my waist, kissing the back of my neck.

I bit my lip as I turned around, then kissed him on the lips. "I already have a few hickies on me."

All he did was smirk.

"What should we do after this?"

He still had his arms wrapped around me. "There's plenty of things to do. We could go on a boat ride around the island, paddle boarding, snorkeling, jet skiing, and look at the sharks and turtles."

My mouth dropped open when I heard the words 'paddle boarding.' "I really want to do paddle boarding." I grinned.

"We can do that." He smiled, continuing to kiss me.