Chapter 34 - Love Is Crazy

Conversations scaled up and down as the four of them sat chattering. Time was lost track of. Raunak was fast asleep. Shivaay lazily looked at the clock. It was twelve already. He quickly got up asking Anika to as well. "It's late Anika. Let them sleep. They must be tired after the flight."

"Bhai please. We will sit for some more time. "

"Prinku, sleep. See your eyes. Sleep!"

"Yeah Shivaay is right." Anika said standing up.

"Finally!" Shivaay said softly. Finally she was taking his side.

Priyanka grinned. Anika rolled her eyes. He put his hand around her shoulder. "Good night people! " he called as the two turned to leave."

"Good night Bhai, Bhabhs!" Came the voice from the other couple in unison. Nihaal laughed and Priyanka shushed him.

Anika leaned closer onto his shoulder. She realised she was so sleepy. 

"God. You women can talk at the cost of sleep!" He said looking at her and placing his hand around her waist.

She smiled. "It was such a nice time. "

"I agree. It's been ages we've spent time like that. "

"They make  a cute couple." Anika said as the walked up the stairs.

"Not better than us!" He gently moved his hand up and down her back.

She shook her head after looking at him. 

"What?"

"Nothing!" She stretched the word, sleepily entering the room. Not caring to change she crashed onto the bed. 

He shook his head placing his hand on his hips. "Won't you change?"

"No. Good ni-" her voice faded as her eyes closed.

He smiled commenting softly. "Mad Woman!"

* * *

The next morning Shivaay woke up to an empty bed. He hated this. He loved to wake up to find her beside him. He looked at the time, seven thirty already! Shoot he had a meeting at nine. He got up from bed and barged into the washroom. Quickly getting dressed he came down. He looked at his watch. Eight! 

He was greeted by his family already at the dinning table. "Good morning Bhai!" Priyanka smiled. "Think of the devil and devil appears!" She added to get her husband's disapproving look.

"Good morning! " he said quickly looking at everyone and back at his mobile screen.