5- first day

Ariella's povFirst day of school

Ariella's pov
First day of school

Ariella's povFirst day of school

I dreaded being here. I already knew the day was going to be shitty. The hallways were filled with anxious freshmen and asshole upperclassmen. I felt suffocated.

I had classes with Nevaeh which was pretty cool because shes the only person i fuck with. Sadly i had no classes with Julian.

"Hey you ready to go to math?" Nevaeh asked as i grabbed my binder from my locker when it slammed shut. I jumped back and turned to look at the idiot who did it.

Myla's crusty ass hand was on my locker.

"Girl what do you want?" Nevaeh groaned in annoyance with Myla's existence.

"Ariella do you wanna explain to me why my name is not on this list?" She asked practically shoving the paper of the girls who made the team in my face.

"You didn't try out." I blurted out as i snatch the paper from her hands and gave it to Nevaeh.

"So?" This bitch swears shes privileged around here.

"Thats not fair to the other girls who had to try out." I said rolling my eyes at her ignorance.

"Okay but you know Im better than all of them." She says getting all in my face. "Fix it." She said putting her hands on me and shoved me back.

"Fix your face." I said shoving her back harder.

"Watch your back Ortiz. I can be real vengeful." She said with a ugly smirk.

"Sorry Myla, but i dont stoop to your level." I smiled as i waved her off.

"I can be vengeful too." Nevaeh chimed in as she handed Mia the paper back almost giving her a paper cut on the face.