192. Girl Codes

"What is it?" Muria looked over at me, asking me that question as if trying to confirm if what I needed was what she was thinking about.

"I um..." I shifted my legs a little to try and ease the pain, "I...forgot those...things at home."

"Alvelyn," Irina appeared quite surprised. "You forgot?"

"Well," I released a weak sigh. "Yeah..."

"That happens from time to time," Muria nodded. Then, she reached into her school bag and produced an odd, small, cylindrical shape object and held it out in her hands in my direction. "Here."

I stared at the object for a second, searching through my memory for a word that I can associate with it. Based on my limited understanding of women's menstrual products, which I believe is mostly comprised of pads and tampons, I'm just gonna guess that this is a tampon. Like I've never seen either of those before, and even though I live with Loriana, we don't share the same restroom so I never saw any of her stuff lying around.

"Is something the matter?" Muria tilted her head slightly in a confused manner as she saw me stare blankly at the object.

"I uh..." I immediately smiled, trying to force myself out of this awkward situation. "I...usually use pads so I'm not familiar with how to use this."

"Oh," Muria nodded. Then, she turned her head and glanced over in Irina's direction. "Irina?"

"Sorry," Irina shook her head. "I also use tampons..."

"Can you manage with tampons?" Muria looked over at me and stared into my eyes with a worried and compassionate look.

"I-I guess," I said to her, accepting the cylindrical shaped menstrual product from her hand. "But...I don't know how to use it."

"You've never used a tampon before?" Irina appeared quite surprised, but it wasn't a mocking surprise, but rather one out of genuine shock or disbelief. "Well, you um...insert it into your vagina."

"I know that," I said to her. "But...exactly how?"

Whatever the process maybe, I do not know anything about it. Like how am I suppose to know how to use a tampon as a boy? Normal boys will never have to use one in their life, let alone know how it works and things like that.

"Um..." Muria frowned and crossed her arms. After a few seconds, she let out a sigh, turned her face away, and looked at me from the upper corner of her eye, blushing somewhat. "If you don't mind," she said, mumbling her words somewhat out of possibly nervousness or embarrassment. "I can put it in for you."

"Really?" I exclaimed, feeling the joy of hope in my mind.

"Well," Muria rubbed her arms with her hands. "It'll involve some contact..."

"I'm fine with that," I smiled and said to her. "We're both girls anyways."

"Yeah," Irina smiled and looked at Muria. "Muria, you don't have to worry."

"If you're fine with that then..." Muria glanced away from me and over at the largest stall in the girls' bathroom. "I guess we can start now."

Even though I had agreed to this suggestion from Muria, it was still...quite awkward for all three of us. To go into the same stall, knowing that in a few seconds, I will have to show my private parts to them, it's just...like I know it's a necessity, but it's not something that I am prepared for.

"If you want," Irina said to me before I stepped foot into the stall. "I can wait outside."

Muria looked over at me, allowing for me to make the decision. I met her eye in an awkward manner, flustered as I am still quite nervous and embarrassed about what will soon ensue.