Chapter 21

“ no way! I'm not going to do that again! ” I raise my voice to a higher tone so that he will obeys me.

“ why? I enjoy kissing you... ” his bottom lip quivers as he runs away from me, into the bathroom. I sigh, please not like this again. He always make me feel bad! I hate it every time he runs away after I scold him. I bite my lip in anger as I massage my scalp softly while closing my eyes, one hand on my waist.

Please be patient Y/n...you can't accidentally lash out on him! Fighting! You can do this!

I chant in my head. Thank god Jimin has a mental illness, if he doesn't has it maybe I will kick him out of my house already. But I'm a good person you know~ I will never do that because he's too cute! I can't even be mad at him longer than an hour. I inhale and exhale slowly before heading toward the bathroom, knocking on the door. “ Jiminie~ I'm sorry. Please come out! Noona is sorry~! ” I beg him. Yes, I'm freaking begging right now! And I never ever beg someone in my entire life! He has to be thankful after all the things I do for him because if not.... I swear I will pinch his chubby cheeks until it bleeds.

“ no! Noona hates Jimin! I don't want to get out! ” he yells at me. I flip my hair in frustration. “ no~ I will never hate you~! You're my forever baby boy! ” I yell back. After a minute of silence, he answers in such attitude “ I will never get out of here if you don't want to kiss me! ” aish!! This kid really knows how to make me angry but also happy!

“ ok then, stay in there and don't get out! ” I say knowing what is his action next. Before I can even walk away from the door, I can here it being unlock and Jimin's head peaks out of it. He walks out from the bathroom and is coming towards my direction with an angry face. I gulp nervously. I don't even know why I'm being nervous like this. It's kinda embarrassing though. “ so you will just leave me like that? Without even apologize to me?! ” he says in a high pitch tone but his voice sounds kind of sad to me.

“ Jimin, I already apologize to you! You have to understand me, your mental is not in a good health. I don't want you to regret it later when you're fully recover from it! ” the words that I don't want to say to Jimin slip out of my mouth. I can see the hurt on his beautiful face.

“ so you don't like me because I'm sick? ” his voice cracking so bad. I want to answer him but he walks out before I can do that. “ Jimin...that's not wh-what I mean... ” I go after him. But he ignores me and goes outside of the house, without bathing or brushing his teeth first. “ you can't go out Jimin. You don't know this place that well yet! ” I tell him. He stops walking and turns his head to me, but his eyes not meeting mine he just looks at my forehead. “ please...leave me alone for a while noona.... ” he says in a small and vulnerable voice. I stare at him, then sigh. “ ok, but please be careful... ” he nods his head weakly.

When Jimin is out of my sight, I take out my phone and call my savior, Jungkook the bunny. “ annyeong noona! What makes you call this handsome hero~! ” his cheerful voice can be heard on the other line. “ you have to help me Kookie. ”

“ help you with what? ” he asks me in concern. Yeah he sure can be a bit childish sometimes but when the situation is serious, he can be a good boy and help you. If you know what I mean. “ I have a fight with Jiminie and he walk out of the house. Can you please follow him? I'm worried about my baby~ ” I say in pleading tone.

“ How can I do that?! I don't know his location. ” I sigh. I swear I will become old really fast just by treating and being friends with this guy. “ how can you be this stupid! Tracks his location using his phone! ”

“ wait, that chubby kid has a phone? Since when? ”

“ yah! That's not important right now and just do what I ask or no reward for you! ” I threaten him. “ ok ok! I will do it! Don't worry my noona~ ” then he hangs up on me. I shake my head and get back into the house to take a bath and get ready for work. Of course Jimin is important but my job is my priority because I need money to take care both of us.

After I'm finish with my morning routine, I wear a black tight jeans, a white loose shirt and a pair of black puma shoes. I tie my hair into high ponytail and wear my round glasses. I apply lip tint on my lip then grab my things, ready to go out.

************************************

Jungkook's POV.

“ ha! Here you are! ” I shout in happiness as I find Jimin sitting on a swing at the park near noona's house. He snaps his head towards my direction and tries to get up but I tackle him onto the ground making both of us fall on it. “ let me go! ” he tries to break free from my deadly grip but of course he fails to do that. Come on! I have muscles everywhere on my body such as my legs, arms, I also have six packs! That's why I can be the top when I'm with my boyfriend~! Hihihi~~ and I freaking love to dominate him! Enough of my story now back to the real topic~

“ nahhh, I don't want to~ I'm comfortable hugging you like this! ” I make no attempt to get up. Jimin scoffs and then sighs loudly. “ ok, I will never run away from you! Just let me go~ ” he whines.

“ promise? ” I give him a glare while asking that question. “ yes! I swear! ” his puppy eyes are looking at me, waiting for me to get up. I smile and do what he wants, then sit on the swing. Jimin follows my action by doing the same. “ so, I heard you have an argument with Y/n noona. ” I start.

“ h-how do you know that? ” I smile knowingly at him. “ this is Jungkook~ I know everything~! ” I pat my own shoulders with a proud expression on my handsome and beautiful face. Jimin stares at me blankly not blinking at all, causing me to cough awkwardly. “ w-well! Tell me what happened! ” I change the topic.

“ Y/n noona doesn't like me... ” I can tell that he's disappointed. “ why? She told you that? ” it's an unbelievable thing. Y/n noona is not like that, I know her and she's the most kind girl in this world! Ok ok maybe I'm being extra for a little~ but she's kind and will never says something like that to anybody.

“ no...but I asked her to kiss me again but she refused! ” he makes a huge gestures with his chubby hands. “ ohhhh~ ok tha- WAIT! You ask her to kiss you again?! AGAIN? that's mean you both already kiss?!! Oh my goddd! ” I fan myself with my left hand, suddenly feeling hot.

“ yes, we already do it but when I ask her to do it again tomorrow and later on she scolds me saying that I'm not in a good health and I'm going to regret it later when I'm recover! That's mean she doesn't like me because I'm sick! ” he complains to me. I'm speechless.

After a minute of silence, I speak “ from my opinion, I think she's right. ”

“ you too?! I hate youuu!! ” he tries to slap my face. REPEATED: He tries to SLAP my handsome face! Of course I block him from doing that.

“ listen to me first. I think if you really like her, you have to take baby steps little by little. ” I teach him with the knowledge I have in me. “ how do I do that? ”

“ don't worry Jiminie! I will teach you! ”.

An update again today! Sorry for the bad grammars 🙇
Please vote and comments ❤️❤️