EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part IV)

[I. Am. Bacc!]

[PREVIOUSLY:

OCHOBOT: So, hold on, if you...two...are here, (hears a low hum again behind him) WHO'S THAT GUY?!

(Just in time, they see BoBoiBoy Dark zooming in the sky behind them, hopefully, not causing damage...yet...)

BOTH BOBOIBOYS: (see BoBoiBoy Dark) API??!!]

SAME SETTING...

YAYA: (couldn't take it anymore) BOBOIBOY ABA!!! [Cringey Headcanon Alert!]

(Everyone turns to the sound of her voice.)

YAYA: (exasperated) EXPLANATION! (Her mind: I DESERVE AN EXPLANATION! I DESERVE AN ACCEPTABLE REASON! [P.S. FILIPINOS! ALAM NIYO 'TO!])

CAHAYA [Finally! An explanation!]: (sighs) Look...We can explain...

YING: (scoffs) You better!

CAHAYA: Look, here's the thing...

[FLASHBACK!!!]

SETTING: PULAU RINTIS TRAIN STATION
2 DAYS BEFORE PREVIOUS SCENE (6:00 A.M.)

(BoBoiBoy had just returned from his parents' and is finally back at Pulau Rintis. It was early in the morning, and BoBoiBoy acknowledges that he is about to go to school that day. After all, he had missed a week of school. But...as he arrives to town, outside the train, BoBoiBoy takes a turn, and heads for the nearby comfort room in the train station.)

BOBOIBOY: (sets his backpack on top of the sink and locks the door)(takes a deep breath and mutters to himself) Okay, BoBoiBoy...Whatever you are about to do is going to be really stupid...(shakes his head) Nah! Who cares?

BOBOIBOY: BoBoiBoy Triple Split!

(And he transformed, splitting into BoBoiBoy Cahaya, Api, and Petir. Apparently, Cahaya was the leader.)

CAHAYA: Okay, guys...you know what to do next...

API: (shakes) Woah...For the first time in forever, I'm actually kinda nervous of what we're gonna do...

PETIR: (puts his hands on his waist) Yeah. Because first of all, we're doing something really stupid. Second, are you sure we aren't doing anything dangerous? Third, do you even know if this will work? And lastly, why do we even need to split up?!

CAHAYA: (crosses his arms and rolls his eyes) Didn't I...we...just think it through last night? Now just quit yapping and let's do this! (opens the door aggressively for Petir and Api)

PETIR: (grumbles) Fine...

CAHAYA: (blocks him for a second) Remember...6:15...

PETIR: Yes, yes, yes...Wait...What are we supposed to do again?

CAHAYA: (loses his cool for a moment but chills out)(His mind: Calm down, Cahaya. It ain't the end of the world...) Look. Didn't we already discuss this?

API: (sheepishly interrupts) We did! (chaffs at Petir) But Mr. Hothead here wasn't listening!

PETIR: Hey! I'm not the hothead here! You are!