𝐈 - 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑

💜ᴴᴬᵛᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴿᴱᴬᴰ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴬᵁᵀᴴᴼᴿ'ˢ ᴺᴼᵀᴱ? ᴿᴱᴬᴰ ᴵᵀ ᶠᴵᴿˢᵀ ᴮᴱᶠᴼᴿᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ˢᵀᴬᴿᵀ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴵᴺᴳ 💜

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥

"ᴺᴼ ᴹᴬᴺ ᶜᴬᴺ ᴹᴬᴷᴱ ᴴᴵᴹˢᴱᴸᶠ ᴷᴵᴺᴳ, ᴮᵁᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ ᴴᴬᵛᴱ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶜᴴᴼᴵᶜᴱ ᵀᴼ ᶜᴴᴼᴼˢᴱ ᵀᴼ ᴬˢᴷ ᵂᴴᴼᴹ ᵀᴴᴱᵞ ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ; ᴮᵁᵀ ᴬᶠᵀᴱᴿ ᴴᴱ ᴵˢ ᶜᴼᴺˢᴱᶜᴿᴬᵀᴱᴰ ᴬˢ ᴷᴵᴺᴳ, ᴴᴱ ᵀᴴᴱᴺ ᴴᴬˢ ᴰᴼᴹᴵᴺᴵᴼᴺ ᴼᵛᴱᴿ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ, ᴬᴺᴰ ᵀᴴᴱᵞ ᶜᴬᴺᴺᴼᵀ ˢᴴᴬᴷᴱ ᴴᴵˢ ᵞᴼᴷᴱ ᴼᶠᶠ ᵀᴴᴱᴵᴿ ᴺᴱᶜᴷˢ"

"Your Majesty, Latvia has sought for our military help. They have requested for a battalion to help them in the battlefield. They are willing to give us more tribute money, as much as we want," the Chief of the Royal Court said, presenting his case before the King.

"Send our army to aid them in the battlefield. We need to arrange another tribute since they have paid the tribute money, no need for extra tribute. We have promised that one part of our peace treaties is providing the army in the battlefield," announced the King.

"Much obliged, Your Majesty."

"Anything else?"

"Grenogia has sent their representative to discuss the tribute money. They have heard that we gave protection to Kredonia the past summer. Kredonia is now at peace and the King of Kredonia has suggested that Grenogia seeks for alliances, and they are ready to submit their allegiance to Erauri."

The King nodded before delivering his words. "Which Kingdom is the threat to Grenogia, Chief Park?" he asked Chief Park, the chief of the court - the person who supervised the King and who held the highest hierarchy in the Royal Court.

"It's the land of Pitia, Your Majesty. I've been informed that Pitia has been waging wars against a few small kingdoms like Grenogia. The King is well known for his cruel and tyrannical rule. He was trying to expand his territory and some say it is because the King wants to wrangle with our land, Your Majesty, " explained Chief Park.

The King released a deep sigh at the information. He was aware about the long and complicated dispute between Erauri and Pitia. It had been more than a century of feud by which both Kingdoms failed to come up with a peace treaty. Where Erauri was more adamant about peace treaties while expanding its power and wealth and provides respect, protection, and finance for the poor countries, Pitia was more brutal in its approach. The King had used war to gain power and wealth, causing great damage to the land and injury towards the people as well as the death of the innocent citizens.