chapter 6

"What the hell is going on in here?" Wyatt asked, eyes wide.

"Asher, I think it's time for you to go, I'll drive you home," Blake said, motioning towards the door.

"Bye Em," he said giving me a fast hug and walking out quickly, before my brothers could give him crap about making physical contact with me.

"Why are you beating up Josh?" Wyatt asked as soon as the door was shut.

"He was showing Asher my baby pictures," I said, "Oh, and don't forget Brady holding me back. They planned to do that when you all left. They wanted to embarrass me!"

Wyatt and Hayden exchanged a look and they both smirked a little. "Ok well everyone just stop fighting and get ready for bed," Hayden said.

"Yeah, you all have school tomorrow," Wyatt added.

"Are you kidding me? You're not gonna do anything?" I said, with a little attitude in my voice.

"Emerson, calm down and go get ready for bed," Hayden said.

"What the fuck! If it was the other way around I would have been in so much trouble! All because I'm a girl!" I yelled, "I hate all of you!"

I stormed up the stairs and slammed my door shut. I heard Wyatt yelling at me to watch the attitude. That just made me roll my eyes. "No!" I screamed.

I went to the bathroom and got ready to shower.

Well shit.

Sister flow decided to join me today, that explains the complete mood swing down there. I quickly took a shower and got out.

I reached under my sink to find that I was out of tampons. This has been the worst day.

I groaned and shoved some toilet paper in my underwear. I went back to my room where I left my phone. Blake's out right now, I'll just call him and ask him to get me stuff. Shit. Where's my phone?

I walked downstairs into the kitchen, Hayden and Wyatt were in there. Everyone else was either upstairs or in the living room.

"Where's my phone?" I asked.

"I took it," Hayden said. Hayden usually isn't the one to ground me, this is new.

"Well give it back, please," I said reaching my hand out. It stayed empty.

They both looked at me like I grew two heads. "You really think after that attitude you're gonna have a phone?" Wyatt laughed.

"Look, I need it," I said. I was starting to loose my temper.

"No, you don't need it," Hayden said, "I don't like how you spoke to me."

"Give it back!" I yelled.

"No," Wyatt said, "we were gonna give it back tomorrow, but now I'm thinking a whole week."

"Oh my gosh guys, I need to call Blake, I'm out of fucking tampons!" I screamed. I think the whole neighborhood heard me. I was on the verge of tears and my face was probably red with rage.

The whole house went silent for a second. Wyatt and Hayden looked at eachother. Wyatt awkwardly scratched his head and motioned his head towards me. Hayden slowly gave me back my phone.

I stormed upstairs and called Blake.

"Hey princess, what's up?" he asked.

"Hi Blakey," I said shakily.

"What's wrong?" he asked a little alarmed by my unsteady voice.

"Um I'm out of tampons, and Hayden and Wyatt are being jerks," I said.

"Ok, take a deep breath. I'll get you your stuff and when I get back we'll talk."

"Ok, thanks Blake," I said.

"Anything for you," he said.

He hung up and I laid on my bed. I screamed into a pillow to help get rid of my anger.

About twenty minutes later I heard a knock on my door. Blake gave me my tampons and left the room.

I went to the bathroom, took care of my business and then decided to lay in my bed. I really didn't feel like dealing with any of my brothers.

The next day...

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

I woke up in my bed, drenched with what I was hoping was sweat. I had a nightmare. I must have fallen asleep, I spent the whole day in my room, avoiding my brothers.

I looked to my right to see Blake next to me, sitting on my bed. He pulled me towards him, "It's okay, you were having a bad dream," he said. I hugged him back until I calmed down. "Dinner's ready come eat," he said.

I followed him downstairs and sat at my normal spot. I was happy to see my favorite food in front of me. Dinosaur chicken nuggets and french fries. I know, sounds childish but come on, the dinosaur ones are way better than the normal ones.

All my brothers were also eating the same thing as me, which I was a little surprised about. They tend to eat "real" food because they're all health freaks and work out everyday.

"So," Wyatt said, "let's talk about your little boyfriend."

Here we go...

A/N - Sorry it took kind of long to update and this was kind of a short chapter. I've been a little busy with school but I'm doing my best to keep this story going. I intend to make it pretty long so don't worry, it's not ending any time soon. I'm so happy with all of the love and support you all have shown on this! Thanks for all the views and votes, it's greatly appreciated.

Please comment things you wanna see in my story. I'm thinking about having them go on a vacation. What do you all want to happen there, where should they go? Leave suggestions! Thanks!