Arc 1.12

I actually want to do a mass release but figure that it will be a bit too long so I decided to leave one chapter here for now. I reckon this arc will end in another 4 or 5 chapters meaning it will end soon.

I just recover from my sickness so I'm going to be passive for another while. Hope you guys have a nice day and be healthy ^^.

****

Currently, it is 3 in the morning but Shi Shen was still wide awake.

However, he could not move even an inch due to Qichen’s iron grip around his waist.

“Just surrender and sleep. I think it will be better that way.”

Suggested He Tian who was starting to get tired from watching him trying to break free of the male lead’s hug.

“I feel too uncomfortable.” Shi Shen indifferently replied.

He Tian blinked his eyes a few times then supported his right cheek with his right hand. He awkwardly reasoned,”Just think of how lucky you are to be hugged by the male lead!”

“I don't need it.”

Hearing this, He Tian helplessly sighed,”What can you do? The male lead has fallen for you meaning you have already failed your task!”

“Didn't you say that the male lead and female lead will definitely get together?”

At his question, He Tian suddenly went silent. After a while, he finally snarled, ”Screw that info! Seem like the data is unreliable!”

Their fate is tangled my ass! Look, what the story has developed into! Shi Shen is not even a woman, to begin with, so he didn't think of the possibility of having the male lead fall for him!

He Tian mumbled,“I know that it was a mistake to let you fix the broken world when all you know was to break it.”

Shi Shen didn't get offended by his statement as he continued with his question,”Are you sure that this Nian Qichen is not like me?”

If so there was no way he could fix the plot.

“No, he is not! I can guarantee this much.”

Shi Shen pondered a bit then asked,”Can I know the missions’ points?”

“For the time being, Fixing the world gives you 300 points, the Main task gives you 150 points and Side task gives you 50 points. If you failed they will become a negative point except for making the world collapse will cost you twice the point.”

Seeing that Shi Shen still hasn't given up on the missions He Tian couldn't help but pour cold water on him.

“Do you still think that you could succeed?”

Shi Shen paused a bit then replied,”Although the possibility is low it is not impossible.”

“Do you know that the male lead would only loyal toward one person? Although it is unbelievable that person is you!”

In return, Shi Shen unhurriedly replied his voice was devoid of any emotions,”If there are two love interests for the male lead, one needs to disappear.”

This is his alternative plan.

Knowing what he meant, He Tian firmly shut his mouth dare not to talk anymore.

I really pity Nian Qichen for falling for this person.

During the time that Shi Shen has been staying in this world the male lead treat him really well to the point that He Tian pitied him since Shi Shen didn't even bat an eyelid once he figured out the male lead’s feelings and even ruthlessly trying to distinguish it.