Chapter 22

Y/n's POV.

“ NOONA~! ” I'm startled by Jimin's loud voice calling for me. Wait a minute, JIMIN? But I'm at work in the hospital right now, he can't possibly here right? Yeah, it probably just my imagination~ I'm not the only noona in this world, there are countless older girl here.

“ noona~~! ” then I hear that voice again. This time, I turn my head trying to find the owner of it. After I turn my body 90°, my eyes meet with Jimin's beautiful and sparkling one. He comes running to me with both of his arms wide open which is a signal for a hug. I give him the hug and pat his back awkwardly as people in the hospital are looking at us. But screw them all! As long as my Jiminie is okay with me. He doesn't seem to be mad anymore and I really respect that muscle bunny. I wonder how he can persuades Jimin. I definitely need to learn from him! Hahahaha~~ but I'm sure that materialistic kid will never give me a lesson for free. I have to pay for everything he does for me and that's so fucking annoying. Thank god I'm a doctor and have a lot of money in the bank.

“ are you okay now baby boy? ” I ask but making sure to whisper the ' baby boy ' part. This may sound selfish but I need to maintain my reputation to work at this hospital in peace. It's also for Jimin's sake too actually.

“ I'm okay now noona~ I'm sorry for treating you that way... Please forgive me~? ” he shows his puppy eyes to me knowing that I can't resist them. Ugghhh~! This boy is soooo cute~ “ don't worry Jiminie, I'm the one who need to apologize~ ” I kiss his forehead gently, and that causes him to nuzzle his face more into my neck, inhaling my scent just like a puppy smelling its owner.

“ uhum uhum! ” our moment are cut off by a fake cough. I look up to see Jeon freaking Jungkook smiling at me. “ you don't forget my reward do you? ” he asks sweetly. Too sweet actually and it makes me want to slap his face but also thank him.

“ of course. ” I give him my infamous eyes roll. “ you should have told me before you both came here! What if I have to do a surgery right now?! ” I scold them in a whisper yelling. If you know what I mean. This is hospital and I don't want to bother other people or patients and make a fuss by being too loud.

“ hehehe~~ sorry noona. He begs me to bring him here~ ” Jungkook smiles sheepishly while rubbing his neck. I just give them a motherly smile as I ruffle Jimin's hair.

“ I miss you noona~~ ” Jimin, being his usual clingy self says, hugging my waist not forgetting to put his face on my neck. “ yeah, sure you do after raising your voice at me like a bad boy. ” I mumble to make sure that he's the only one who can hears me. I can tell that he's clearly blushing by my words since his cheeks are bright pink. Kyaaaaa~~~! He's soooooo cuteee! I really want to bite his cheeks right now ;)

Then I suddenly remember that I have an appointment in less than 3 minutes so I  just push the clingy boy away from my body that looks like a model. “ boys, I have an appointment with one of my patients. You can come and stay inside my room but you guys need to be quiet. No talking or whining ok? ” I make sure to warn them beforehand. If they are being their selves while I'm working, I'm afraid that I can't focus on my job.

“ okie~ ” they answer at the same time. I nod my head and tell my Jiminie and Kookie to follow me. They obediently do as I say.

“ sit there and remember, SILENT ” as soon as I finish saying that my patient, Kihyun ( from Monsta X ) enters my office room.

“ hello Y/n-ah~ ” he greets me. Yes, we both are close like a friend. He apparently got into an accident and I'm his doctor. Without realizing it, we already become friends~ he's really handsome and I love his voice especially when he sings. He's definitely a good husband material! Contact me if you're interested~ hahaha but I'm not sure whether he will like you or not. “ so, how is my condition now? I'm healing just fine, right~ ”

“ let me do a check-up first. Go lie on the bed. ” I instruct him. He nods his head, following my order. I close the curtain and tell him to lift his shirt, then I continue with the check-up.

*********************************

“ okay, don't worry. You're healing like a normal person but just make sure to eat your medicines everyday. ” I say as I write all the medicines he has to take on a piece of paper.

“ alright ma'am~ ” Kihyun salutes to me while saying it. I smile softly and give him the note so that he can get the medicines at the counter. “ bye~ ” I wave at him, receiving one back.

“ noona, it's already lunch time. Buy us lunch~ I'm hungry! ” Jungkook hugs my left arm dragging me out, to the cafeteria with Jimin following at the back silently. He has been oddly quiet unlike his usual self.

Sorry for the bad grammars 🙇
Hope you enjoy reading this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comments ❤️❤️❤️